HELLO TO ALL FILIPINOS IN ITALY!

Hi, I'm Carol. I've been in italy for just 7 months and would want to meet filipinos.

Anyway, I live in treviso, specifically in the city between marcon and mestre. :) I'm really nice and I'm a musician. I just want to have a set of new friends here in italy. :)

hi. im not in italy currently but i sure like to work there. Do you know any recruitment agencies there that might be helpful in finding me work in italy? im here in dubai now,.. thanks in advance

No. Sorry. I would love to help, but for what I know, it's pretty hard to find a work for foreigners here (the same if you're an italian.) Because in my experience, (if you're from the Philippines)  our education is not recognised by the italian government.  And to apply for a job, you should have at least middle school diploma. And so as the A2 level, certificate for italian language - if foreign. And aside from that, not a lot of companies are hiring. And for domestic helpers, I just know you need to find a host family to employ you. I don't really know. Sorry.