Health insurance + prove of income

Hello everybody, my name is David  and i want to applay for the temporary residence permit - me and my wife ( my wife is romanian citizen ) we plan to move to Romania in December and we want to asck you about some dificties we find with the paper request:
1. The health insurance - the imigration is ascking for an insurance from CNAS and we call to them and they dont do anymore this kind of insurance and is send as to look for a private insurance - if somebody know where we can do this kind of insurance
2. About the prove of income , if i dont have a job yet, haw i calculate the amount of money i need to put in the account. If is for 5 years , i need to put all the money for 5 years in the banck?
Thank you for every kind of information

Hi David,

First mistake :) Don't call the insurance house, go there.  Actually, you'll probably have to go to the Finance office in your area with your passport to pay the contribution for health insurance since you don't have a job.  I have heard nothing about CNAS not "doing this kind of insurance"; they probably just didn't feel like bothering with you, which is incorrect.  Just persist and you'll get it I think.

As for the proof of income, I'm pretty sure you only need to show money for a month (at the Romanian minimum salary of 1050 RON).  Asking for 5 years of income all at once would be rather impratical ;)

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Hey romaniac thanks for the quick reply (: