Sending My Baby To School In Egypt

Hi everyone , my family and I are considering to move out from Singapore to Egypt . We want a good islamic education for our little child . We need to find a job there . My husband is a Customer Service Associate in Singapore's Ermenegildo Zegna . I was flying with a low-cost carrier company as a cabin crew . Currently a housewife now , taking care of our baby full-time . We are both very new to this and we need advices . Help ?

WELCOME IN CAIRO, Kikikhan. Plz browze EL HAYAH ACADEMY, Ring Road/ Tagamo'. This is the ONLY & ONE school that meets your requirements. Good luck insha'Allah

you need to be careful because there are lots of scams in the schooling system in Egypt

Hello kikikhan! Welcome to Egypt. First of all, let me ask you which city you are planning to stay. If it is Cairo - there is a very good Nursery, called Angel Baby Nursery & Preschool. IT has islamic studies, Quaran, foreign languages and much more. **

Hopefully this information can be useful for you.

Regards,
Mariam

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links / groups / websites not allowed.

Private messaged u

sarazakariya wrote:

Private messaged u

@ sarazakariya > If actually you have some information to share, please consider posting it here on the forum so that everyone can see it.

Note that the forum is the space provided to members to share useful information. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers: