Looking for an English teacher

Saida Mamedova Hello! I am looking for a qualified English teacher for my 7-year old daughter to teach her one-to-one or in a group. she knows how to read in English. Please send me a message in case you are interested

Hello
İ am teaching English for kids and adults.if u still interested in it u can contact with me.
Have a nice day

Sorry, but you have grammar mistakes in your post. I can't contact you after this.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

😊

Hello Sevda70

I invite you to drop an advert in the Language classes in Baku section of the site so as to increase your chances to find a good language tutor

Regards
Kenjee

Dear Sevda,

May be I try to help your daughter? At present moment I am interpreting from and into Russian, Azerbaijani, English and Turkish languages. I started to learn Swedish not long time ago. I love kids and worked with kids long time. I was helping them with home works (mathematics, Russian, English lessons). If you are interested you are welcome to contact me.

Best regards,

Sabina Norstroem

I am willing I am from India I able teach well for your daughter

Hi Mircalecharles58,

Welcome to Expat.com

Please note this thread is quite old (2015). If you are offering language lessons feel free to drop your advert under the Language classes in Baku section.

Thanlk you

Chris
Expat.com

[Thread closed]

Closed