Let the Thai society know about your retirement life in Thailand

Hi all members of Expat.com,

My name is Kanokwan Tangchitnusorn, I'm a Ph.D student of the College of Population Studies (CPS), Chulalongkorn University, and currently I am doing a Ph.D. dissertation about the international retirement migration (IRM) of Westerners in Thailand.

As part of my research, I have to distribute around 400 questionnaires to Western retirees in Thailand who came from developed countries in the Western world. Though, I've already distribute the hard-copied questionnaires to the Immigration Offices in Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Udon Thani, Samui, and Phuket, I think the on-line distribution of the questionnaire is also a practical and savvy approach.

Hopefully, the research results will become part of policy recommendations, which aim to constitute mutual benefits for both retired expats and Thai society as a whole.

So, if you want to be part of the study, please go to goo.gl/forms/nPGqLj9Xz1 and then submit your information.

In addition, please be informed that Information related directly to you will be kept confidential. Results of the study will be reported as total picture. Any information which could be able to identify you will not appear in the report.

Thanks a lot for reading this post. :D
KANOKWAN TANGCHITNUSORN, Ms.
Ph.D candidate at College of Population Studies (CPS), Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand

Hello there phdstudent,

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Looking for testimonies in Bangkok so that members can easily access your study.

All the best,
Bhavna

Seems like no retirees are interested !

Actually I did the survey. Some good questions.

Thank you  :)