Babysitter and activities for my two kids in Amman

Hi My partner will be here for 40 days from mid July on with our two small kids (2 years and 2 months ) I am looking for a nanny/babysitter who can do 5 to 8 hours a day 6 days a week , spending the day in the swimming pool or around any kids area in Amman, the mother will always be with my kids we need someone to help.. English speaking french or italians speaking is a plus.. Also please can you advice on anything nice to do in Amman with the kids , I am new here and I ll be working long hours . Fee can be negotiate . Thanks

Welcome on board  :cheers:

There is no need to duplicate your post on different threads  :)

The best place to post your offer is in the classifieds in the green banner above the page as this forum is not designed for these kinds of offers. It will fade away.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi alessiovalori,

I will invite you to please drop an advert in the Babysitting in Amman section  :)

Thank you

Maximilien

I can tell some of my friends about this, how much per hour for this nanny job

Hi, we probably found one but good to have more possibilities, we ll pay around 800 dollars which is the average for a nanny in Amman.  4 weeks 6 days a week 8 hours a day.. Thanks

Hi , Im interested for the job that you offer. Please contact me for more vacancy. Thanks . .*** :)

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

please dont post ur phone No.

My wife is susika frienando. She is 17 years in jordan.we are sri lankan.she working american,france family in jordan.she looking baby sitting &house keeping job.she good English & Arabic language. .Thank you.

Closed