Doing Business in Angola

Dear all,
Please share your mind on the way to do business in Angola.
We are planning to move to Angola to establish a business. We are already in China and Hongkong and we look for Africa projects of mineral development and equipment supply, technology provision, etc.
No we want to move to Angola and see how business goes there.
Does anyone has anything to share?
Kind regards,
Syl

Hi dear,

This is Cherry.

Congrats! why becoz it is a good market now a days . Here all FMCG goods are impored only, and here 75% infra from chaina only.This is the right time to coming angola.

Thank you cherry. Please do you have nay idea on how to start and what projects are available?
regards,
Syl

Hi,

As for my knowledge , you enter in to Trading & FMCG business it is  good , and here it is booming business.Here their no manufacturing industries , if you shoose any electrical gooods manufactring business also  good .

With regards.
Cherry

iam angolan living in usa i worked in  law enforment economic police in angola, u just need a good people on your side business is good in angola but u need a good friends i will be able to tell u more how to work the sistem.

iam an african i have so many ideal about business in angola,iam currenly live in hongkong..if u wana meet me for more information call me...***

You must be open to obtain relations and this you get it as usual buying people.
This is how system works here.
Dan

Hi Syl,
Hope you are doing fine. I'm an angolan man, qualified in business issues. I would like to advise you to come forward and start your investment here in angola where the everything looks a quiet fresh.

I'm working as a financial manager. If you are interested please do not hastate. Any need of contact, I'm available at:

[Moderated: Please use private massage for more your own safety.]

Yours faithfully,

Abel Calenga Kalimbue.

Dear Friend,
I am going to Angola in July 2015. I am looking for business opportunities there. I am already in import.export business of sports goods. Would you please guide me , how to start and where to start.

Dear all,
I am from Pakistan. I am coming in Angola next month in July 2015. Any body can guide me that how can i establish my company in Angola? Process and Expenses both
from
Waseek Khwaja

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Hello there Waseem Khwaja,

I invite you to create a new thread on the Angola forum so as to get a maximum of feedback. This thread is outdated and from 2013, chances of getting a response are quite slim.

Best of luck,
Bhavna  :)

Hi,
I am sohail from Lahore, and currently in Angola, working as Finance Manager in reputeable group.
If you are in Angola or even in pakistan contact me on the Angolan number xxx

Br
Sohail Iqbal

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi All, I know this Thread is quite old, but it came up first thing when I opened my page.

Am looking for companies and shops who sales safety clothing and PPE, can any one help me to find them please ?

Thanks
Kind Regards

Hello sir

Hope you are doing great, let me introduce myself. Mr.vignesh it's my business name and we are running drilling business in Zambia since 5 years and also having business in other countries in Africa since couple of years. we are planning to expand our business in Angola as well  in that process I found your details in general net browsing so I need your professional suggestions on this aspect brother.

I need some guidance about business visa for Angola visit and you may have any information about drilling business in Angola means which town is better to establish the company and finding location, company incorporate documentation details,rents for office spaces, general workers wages, fuel prices and living expenses cost and etc...

I am expecting your response my dear friend

Please do need full thank you

Hi Vignesh3555,

If you urgently need information, you should create a topic of your own on the Angola forum rather than participating on an old thread. Most members of this thread haven't connected since long.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you

Dear Brother,
I am just try to explore my trading (import/export) business in Angola, Unfortunately there were remittance problems in Angola.
Secondly all Oil/Gas based countries are suffering worse economy you know that. They only depends are their resource and did't expand their manufacturing industry.
I will suggest you to avoid such new investment in any other country which revenue based on only Oil/Gas
thanks
from
Waseem Khwaja

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Honestipays,

Hi I'm looking for serious partner in IT project for Angola. We would like to build largest IT support service infra-Struture in our region.

Please contact me ifnyou have interest as an investor,

Kind regards

Lp Silva

@lpSilva Hello,

Please note that this member is no longer on the website. It is a rather old post.

If you are looking for a business partner, please create an advert in the Angola classifieds under the business partner section.

Regards

Bhavna