Making New Business in Nha Trang

:)  Hi every one....

I am from Indonesia.I want to run new business like restaurant in Nha Trang. Anybody can tell me is it posible and what is the regulation? Please tell me. Thank you all.

its possible
1. You need to register business
2. you must have permits food safety

There's no major problem stopping you opening a restaurant here, BUT you would be wise to just sit back, watch and observe the foot traffic and start counting heads in existing places and look at the menus.   

A lot of businesses here change hands on a regular basis.  The rents the killer.   I know places in the tourist area that pay $3,000 a month for a tiny little place about 4 metres wide and 10 metres deep in a good location.    There are some good deals but rents are sky rocketing in the commercial area.

Do your homework and good luck.

I just had a trip to Nha Trang. It's a nice place in Viet Nam. I think you can made a small restaurant with regular price. It will work. I really want to have my own business: restaurant or coffee house in that place.
Nha Trang has a lot of Russian tourists coming. So i think you need to service what they like. u will be successful.

[Advertising is not allowed on this forum]

nhokmon wrote:

I just had a trip to Nha Trang. It's a nice place in Viet Nam. I think you can made a small restaurant with regular price. It will work. I really want to have my own business: restaurant or coffee house in that place.
Nha Trang has a lot of Russian tourists coming. So i think you need to service what they like. u will be successful.

The Russians have been leaving in droves.  The Chinese are the new kids on the block now.

While there are less Russians than last year, there are still plenty of them around and it's coming into the Russian busy season now. The Chinese tourists are certainly on the rise, but they are here on tailored package tours, and usually for 4 days at a time, so they wouldn't be the best to target for a restaurant operation.

Nha Trang-Moscow direct route to be opened. So many Russian still go there for travelling. Of course, chinese also. But when I got a trip to Nha Trang, I saw a lot of russian. 8/10 russian and 2/10 chinese

Nha Trang-Moscow direct route to be opened. So many Russian still go there for travelling. Of course, chinese also. But when I got a trip to Nha Trang, I saw a lot of russian. 8/10 russian and 2/10 chinese. I think beging a new business, tourisms will be the best source for developing

Hi,

What you need to help? i can help u free by chat at fb: xxx

Cheers,

Tuyen Huynh

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : please do not share your personal details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I am a Nha Trang dweller who have just moved back to Nha Trang after 17 years living in Saigon.

I am open for any kind of legal business now. If you want to set up a business, let's discuss and see if it works for both of us.

Contact me at skype id xxx

Best of lucks
Tuong Anh

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : please do not share your personal contact details on the forum.

Hello everyone,

I remind you that this thread is dedicated to formalities and the process of running a new business. Please do share if you have relevant infos.

However, if you are looking for business partners, please drop a detailed advert in the proper section of the website here : Business partners classifieds in Nha Trang

All the very best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : off topic

Dear Bhavna,

Thank you for reminding.

Regards
Tuong Anh

Thank you!