Looking for some new contacts in Tel Aviv

Hello my name is Lisa, I am 23 years old and from Berlin.  I am new Tel Aviv and going to start my graficdesign internship.
At the Moment I am looking for new contacts showing me some exciting places, going out, doing sports and  have a good time :)
I would be glad to hear from you!

With best regards   

Yours Lisa

Nice , Tel Aviv is good place to hang out. Hope you are enjoying and having a great time here in Israel .

Hello, I've been in Israel for 98 day and have 214 days left to go and I am looking forward to make the best of them. I would love to meet any and all Salvadorans who may reside in Israel. I recently met with a South American community at a local Kibbutz in Haifa and had a great time but I would love the opportunity to connect with the Salvadoran community if any here in Israel. I am currently a student in the field of Peace and Conflict.

I am part of Lo Nuestro TV team, a news and community television network that runs nationwide in the USA as well as Canada, Puerto Rico and El Salvador. Perhaps we can conduct some interviews and build a relationship with our Salvadoran Isarelis and the Latin community of the West Coast in the USA.