Looking for a singer

Hello everybody!

I'm currently looking for a singer (male or female whatever) for my band (2 guitares, 1 flute). We have been playing irish/folk with groove, but we're open to other feels (soul, blues, funk...). We practice in Amsterdam center.
Let me know if you are interested or if you know someone who could be interested.
The other musicians are welcome.

Loic

Hi Loic, welcome on Expat-bog! :)

You may also post an advert under Amsterdam classifieds .

Good luck
Christine

Hi, I might be able to help you. My friend knows a 19 year old girl who sings. (in Amsterdam)She had a performance a few days ago.
You can contact me on my mail

[email protected]

i am on facebook too.
I'm not familiar with this side yet so to make sure I get your message don't contact me here.
Took me a lot of time to write to you.
Me and the computer! oh!

if you happen to know about free dutch courses please let me know.

Hi Loic, did you find alreadz someone? I have very big passion for music and I would like to try it with you guys. Are you ready to test my skills:-) You can write me an e-mail to [email protected] I'm living in Amsterdam

Loic_974 wrote:

Hello everybody!

I'm currently looking for a singer (male or female whatever) for my band (2 guitares, 1 flute). We have been playing irish/folk with groove, but we're open to other feels (soul, blues, funk...). We practice in Amsterdam center.
Let me know if you are interested or if you know someone who could be interested.

Loic

Loic_974 wrote:

Hello everybody!

Loic

I would love to have the craic and a good tune.Please  give me a call at 0642357988 or send an email to [email protected]

Hey. My name  is  Ermina  and I just read your post. I use to sing for 3 bands since 17 (all kind of rock ) and I wouldn't tell no to give it a shoot. Anything else you wanna ask me or if you  agree ton here s my email address : ***************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Ermina,

You're posting on a very old and inactive thread and I am afraid that you don't get any replies as the OP is no longer active.

If you are searching for a band where you can use your singing skills,  I advise you to look at the classified section in the green banner above the page.

Good luck.

Hi Ermina,

thanks for your reaction. i definatelly would like to meet you, not only because of your musicial background, Unfortunately I can't see your email address so please let me know by this web, where and when we can meet up.

Best regards,

Veronika

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Loic
I don't know if you have already a singer. But I am interested in your request. I sang for a band in Lima,  before coming to amsterdam. It would be nice to try it out. Cause i love to sing, rock, and other types of music too. Music makes me feel happy :)
So, let me know.
Looking forward,
Magali

Hi Magali. Yes let's meet up! It will be great. Do you have time already next Wednesday? Let me know!
Perhaps you can just call me on: XXX
Thanks,

VERONIKA

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi veronika
yes, let's meet up. Wednesday i am busy already, but could be possible in the weekend?
You can also call me: xxx
thank you too! and till soon!
Magali

i can't see your number anymore
you can also email me: xxx