Which job sector is recruiting giving minimum 500BD Salary?

In Bahrain in which field or sector there are opportunities to get jobs now a days with minimum salary of 500 BD ( or more) ? Please suggest me the field ( like driver, waiter, photographer, graphic designer etc.?

I guess graphic designer would be on a higher scale, others within 500BHD.

T&R

more than 500bd is a career and takes 4 years to complete.

for photography you also need experience and talent.

In Bahrain that depends on nationality (unfortunately). For ex I would say as good as all European/American teachers earn more than 500 bd but I doubt close to all Arab, Indians and Filipino teachers do. Weird how the salaries are set.

Nomsky wrote:

Weird how the salaries are set.

Not weird at all. You wouldn't attract many Brits here with Filipino salaries because their expenses in their home country are so high in comparison. It wouldn't be worth their while to come. And if they did, they'd never be able to return because they couldn't save enough to afford to.

Economies of scale are a perfectly natural phenomenon in a capitalist market.

Fahads1982, if you are interested in photography or graphic design, PM me with a link to your portfolio. I'll tell you if you have what it takes or not.

Why would you assume the salaries should be lowered and not increased? Many people receive ridiculous salaries if you look at how much they work. You can't deny the system is discriminating people based on nationality...but sure as you said it makes sense in a capitalist system.

I've neither assumed that nor denied anything. It's just the way it is. I was simply responding to your comment that this was "weird." Discriminatory it definitely is, but strange it is not.

What I do think is weird is fahads1982's question. It's so general it's almost meaningless because you could list anything e.g. pilot, surgeon, member of parliament, property magnate.

It would be more helpful if the OP could tell us what field is of specific interest and then people here can say if that will earn 500BD or more.

True!

Yes is true, is the way it is "white" people get higher salaries but doesn't has to be the rule is just what you decide to take, value yourself and your skills if payment is crappy love yourself and don't take it, life is to short  for a crappy salary there will be someone willing to pay more for what you are worth.

randomme wrote:

what you decide to take, value yourself and your skills if payment is crappy love yourself and don't take it, life is to short  for a crappy salary there will be someone willing to pay more for what you are worth.

I'm guessing you aren't from Yemen or Ethiopia randomme  :/

Bigger than the nationality segregation in the capitalist system is also about classicism. Because there are Indians who have been raced in good=rich families and they stand a better chance of getting the same income of an European than an Indian with a lower class upbringing but with good education.  I can not say the same between a lower or upper class European/ American person because they both stand a good chance of getting a decent salary in Bahrain I have met persons with no university education in Bahrain and getting a mega salary.

I just like to add a little bit of romanticism to a conversation or better said utopic ways of thinking I know many persons can't get the privilege to reject a job opportunity with a crappy salary.

Hello all

Let us please not stray away from the initial topic :

fahads1982 wrote:

In Bahrain in which field or sector there are opportunities to get jobs now a days with minimum salary of 500 BD ( or more) ? Please suggest me the field ( like driver, waiter, photographer, graphic designer etc.?

If you can suggest some fields having a minimum salary of 500 BD.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Administration / Reception / Secretarial    670 BHD

Food /Hospitality / Tourism / Catering     not servers 400 to 883 BHD

Law Enforcement / Security / Fire    549 BHD

Network Administrator (Information Technology)    550 BHD

Accountant (Accounting and Finance)    549 BHD

Assistant Operations Manager (Executive and Management)    540 BHD

Operations Assistant (Executive and Management)    523 BHD

Human Resources Assistant Manager (Human Resources)    515 BHD

Visual Merchandiser (Sales Retail and Wholesale)    500 BHD