Renting room / apartment

Hello!

I am from Barcelona and I am going to start my internship by Danone Place Schiphol on 7th January until 7th July.
During this period, I am looking for renting a room in Amsterdam. I prefer a room in the center.
My budget it's not too high since I am a student, and I was looking for a room in an apartment that costed between 200€ and 400€ maximum.

I like doing sports (specially yoga) and I love reading and music. I study at ESADE Business school in Barcelona (currently in my 3rd year of degree) and I am looking forward to learn a lot during my internship in Amsterdam and enjoying the city since I've never been there.

Thanks.

you can contact me by this email if interested on sharing a place to live in center of Amsterdam with me!
I will only accept girl roomates

Welcome to Expat.com nuriacosta!

Have you tried to post an advert in the section Housing in Amsterdam?
It may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hello!

I am from colombia and I am going to start my internship by Danone Place Schiphol on 7th January until 7th July.
During this period, I am looking for renting a room in Amsterdam. I prefer a room in the center.
My budget it's not too high since I am a student, and I was looking for a room in an apartment that costed between 200€ and 400€ maximum.

Thanks.

you can contact me by this email if interested on sharing a place to live in center of Amsterdam with me!
I will only accept girl roomates

Welcome on board Maria  :cheers:

You just reply on a very old and inactive thread.
For housing hunting I suggest to take a peek at the housing section in the green banner above the page. You can post a free add as well since this forum is not suitable for these kind of posts. They will fade away when time pass by.

Good luck!