Visa double registration birthcertificate

double registration of my birthcertificate

hi everyone!

anybody of you who can help me..

I applied in the belgium embassy last april 2014.. unfortunately it was denied.. my partner decided that i will apply again,,now the time when I requested for a copy of my NSO birthcertificate I got a copy with a different family name when I tried to asked the NSO about it they told me that I had a double registration.. now my problem is I have to start from the beginning again get another passport,when I was in the DFA they asked me to file a cancellation of my birthcertificate,,now when I already got a lawyer he told me that in law it should be the first registration that will prevail..what i have been using is the second registration including the name I registered in the embassy the first time I applied..my concern is I am planning to apply another application using family reunification ,, how will i explain my situation in the embassy? do I still have a chance to get my visa? it is so stressful for me and for my husband that it is like this.. please anyone can help me..

"YOU SAID: I applied in the belgium embassy last april 2014  unfortunately it was denied ....." then how could you apply to the Belgian embassy without a passport? I would assume that you have your passport... because it is a preliminary requirement.. and of course you have your authenticated birth certificate (Red ribbon) as it is a requirement in applying for a passport...

=================================================

You have already your Birth Certificate, and you have already your passport... now you invoke the key to complicate the situation..  ..

- Lawyers needs you'r money so they will make an issue or problems so you would spend money... (For legal services fees and other fees)

- Why are you so complicated? You have already your Birth certificate but still wanting to find another problem which you cannot solve but cry in the corner... you are not practical!!! really... !

- In order for you to have passport, then you must have a Birth certificate/.. and you have both... passport and Birth Certificate... why are you raising another issue that would complicate your situation? every person have only 1 birth certificate.. Why are you seeking for another birth certificate?

- You want to disclose the problem to the embassy? Good luck.. they would think that you are a criminal that's why you are using several names... It is your private and personal issue.. What you need to have a visa to the other country is just your Passport and intent to go there plus capability to live with enough money...

- You have already the requirements to have a visa but still you  creates chaos by your own, complicate the issue and and cry for help.... I could not understand that do you really want to your life.. you want trouble and make a self destructing problem, or You want to travel to the other country without any problem?

- I didn't answer your question.. I just tried to coach you so you would think  and find what's your goal is...

my question is , is the family name in your passport is already from your husband? if yes then you should not problem coz in nso it will only appear and give you the current registration..if your married is already registered in nso you should have only that copy , i dont see other issue here.

How about 2 birth cert, first one, wrong name and gender , correct date of birth, correct name of father and mother, correct place of birt, second one right name, right gender, wronglace of birth, wrong name of mother but right name of father help.....

You have to use the the birthcertificate that was registered first.. and then you have to process correction or court hearing. You just ask a lawyer about that..

You have double registration, NSO will block your birth certificate; you need to go to court to have this duplicate registration remove;

The problem of duplicate registration happen when an individual tries to correct her/his original birth certificate by going through a fixer;

if you already have ur passport ,why are you still having problems now with ur birth certificate..having ur passport means u have submitted the  required documents which is ur birth certificate authenticated by the NSO ryt? if u really have a problem with ur birth certificate,having double entry or incorrect  informations .NSO shouldnt've given you a copy and it will not be valid and DFA will not accept it its not authenticated..and u have supporting documents that goes along with it when u apply for a passport .like IDs etc...How could the Belgium embassy decline ur application? You just have to put in the informations from the documents u are holding.Are you trying to put different informations thats causing u problems and got u denied?I dont think having double entry of birth certificate is likely to happen.coz they will question the similarity of some entries before they have it filed in their system.Did you in any chance hired or paid someone "from the inside" to have ur birth certificate registered..coz even if u filed a late registry, they will still ask you for supporting evidences that will support ur filing of a late registry."Something" is so wrong here..hope u get it sort out.Good luck