Filipino Community in Hyderabad

Hello there! I have been here in Hyderabad for almost 2 weeks now and I would just like to know if we have a Filipino community here and I would be so glad to be in contact. If you are a Filipino or you know someone, please feel free to reply through this thread or drop me a personal message. Thank you! :)

Hello, How are you? Am from Hyderabad looking to know about other countries and their peoples. Lets connect and learn from each other.

Hi i'm filipina living in Bhopal.. Getting bored without friends..

Hello,
I do understand when you are in a new place and dont have friends. You can come to Hyderabad where we have sizeable population of Filipinos

I m living in hyd for quite a time. Did not see filipinos here.... Could u help me out

Plz contact me I know Philipna in Hyderabad my number is *** plz feel free any time call me woth all respect to you .
MM Hussain

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi....me too been here at Gurgaon for a week I'm feeling homesick....need a friend  do you know anyone here I can hang out  tnx

I've been here for 2 weeks now. There aren't many I believe.

Hello any filipino in Pune and looking for friends, can connect.

Hi, are u still in Hyderabad? Let me know as I am in Hyderabad at this moment too.

Kabayan...I have worked with Filipinos while I was in Middle East.  I myself moved back to Hyderabad recently and looking for friends.  Message me if u wanna talk...🙂🙂

Hi how are you?

Hey, I am in Hyderabad too.. anybody wanna catchup... would be glad too..

In Hyderabad? Are you visiting Delhi by any chance?
Vikky @ ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Dear.
Am Monty , moved from Malaysia to Hyderabad in 2017.
Like this place and settled here. You seeking any info /help reach me out dear

Cheers!
Monty

you can call me in *** . I mostly be free on sundays...lets mingle

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
JaneeeM wrote:

Hello there! I have been here in Hyderabad for almost 2 weeks now and I would just like to know if we have a Filipino community here and I would be so glad to be in contact. If you are a Filipino or you know someone, please feel free to reply through this thread or drop me a personal message. Thank you! :)

I am available Private msg me.. if you are interested.

Hi Tess
Am in Delhi
Also an expat from UK
Let's catch up dear
Regards
Monty

Hello, is it easy to find a job in India in general? :)

Thanks!

hi im marissa...im asking if you still in india?im living here in hyderabad

sulav wrote:
JaneeeM wrote:

I am available Private msg me.. if you are interested.

hi i am also living in hyderabad..and i am looking for filipino community here and filipino people are staying in hyderabad

I am not aware about filipino.. you can contact me if you want company...

***.. you can mail me your contact detail there..Thanks

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes, I am in Hyderabad and looking for filipino family. Actually we are three Filipinos families and looking for more who are living here in Hyderabad to form a social network in between filipino and Indian families.

Looking for a Filipino friend in hyderabad

Hi how r u

Hello there