Visa query on LMRA

hey guys

syed mohammad saad dis side from India.Actually i was supposed to join my company in bahrain in october but didn't get my visa.Yesterday i checked my application status with the lmra website by entering my passport no. as i dont have the application no. so it has finally started showing that my visa is in progress i wanted to know

firstly how much time should it take once it has started showing on the website??

secondly my name showing on the website is sayed mohammad saad instead of syed mohammad saad...will dere be ne issue regarding this spelling error??

waiting for some quick responses

thanx inadvance

u guys r doin a great job!!

Hi there Syed.

To answer your questions:
1) work visa processing times vary from two days to a number of months depending on how efficient your employer is.

2) yes there will be a problem later if your name has been misspelt. Tell them to fix it sooner rather than later.

3) pls dnt us txt lingo. Ds cn cos 2 mch cnfusn 2 rdrs. Jst stk 2 nrml lingo ps. Ds is 1 f da frm rls.

Let me write that properly:

Please do not use text talk. This can cause too much confusion to readers. Just stick to normal spellings please. This is one of the forum rules.

Thanks for your compliments. Best wishes.

hey farhaz

thanx a lot for the valuable information

will try not to use text language next time onwards :)

i was wondering wether this would be an issue for me while entering bahrain because i've already been waiting for the past 5 months for the visa and i dont want to wait any longer as i am suffering money loss.i wish to get it corrected once i am in bahrain.

wud this be fine??

I am not sure you will be able to even enter Bahrain when the spellings of your name on your passport differs from that on the visa. While I understand your frustration maybe good to have it fixed now than wait until it may be too late.

Think about it and make a good decision.

thanks a lot farhaz for the advise..i will talk to my HR before deciding anything!!

Syed,

Have you received your visa yet or not as I am also still in this situation for last three weeks.

Hi Everyone,

I have been waiting for my work  visa which was applied by t company on october month.The Hr gave my work application number and told me that i can check the status of my visa in the website. I used to frequently everyday check the status and its gone through the process step after step i.e at first in lmra, later it gets passed then further goes to cio,and later passed to npra. Waited foe many days and it showed that visa is on process still and its in immigration NPRA.after a long wait today i saw the status that showing " Your application needs Correction.We will try to correct it at lmra and resubmit it,we will contact the employer incase we need other documents.If this status does not change in 3 days,the employer needs to contact lmra." I am really so worried about this.Please tellme why this problem has occured at the final stage and now again going back to lmra.i need to know the solution as i have been waiting for too long.please anyone help me out why this happened.

Hi,

This is a old thread, better create a new one. But unfortunately no one can really know the reason. If they have asked you to visit then you do as it its told or inform your potential employer.

T&R

Hi,

You mean again the same company has to apply a new visa for me? Usually when the company has applied visa it takes maximum 14 working days to get visa but after 23 days later i am gettin this status response. I have send the screenshot of the status showing in lmra to the hr but they told that this problem is from lmra and immigration. I dont know why again it has come back to lmra once it previously got cleared and after cio.   Do i have to wait again for a month if they again resubmit my application.

I am really not sure about the situation, please create a new topic here https://www.expat.com/forum/post.php?fi … mp;lang=en i am sure someone on the forum will reply back

How you solve this problem brother

@ maliktahir2019 :

Kindly note that this topic is old and you might not get any feedback.
I would advise you to create an ad in the Bahrain forum, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

A Warm Greetings!!!

Myself Bercy residing in India. I and my daughter got our family visa recently to Bahrain. My visa details are correct. In my daughter's visa her father's name has a spelling mistake ('Edwain' instead of 'Edwin'), remaining details are correct. Is it okay to travel to Bahrain with that visa or should we have to apply for correction.

Kindly do give your valid reply. Thanks in advance.

It is advisable to ask the employer to get it verified with the concerned before travel to avoid any unforseen issues at the immigration checks/airline desk.

T&R

It doesn't take long time to process and depends ur employer and his payment of the government fees

+ i cannot see any problem by the spelling errors as both are the same