Overseas phone calls (which network is best value??)

Hi,

I have tried reading a lot of the posts, and also realized prepaid phone calls are not cheap, however I cannot escape needing to directly call overseas time to time, and wondering if anyone has input whom is the best value provider for IDD phone calls from Bali??

I am unable to get much luck with iPad/android phone apps, as my internet isn't so speedy, I have tried a few carriers, but friends have informed, the Internet in the area I reside is as good as it gets, so for the emergency or necessary immediate calls, I am hoping someone knows of a more efficient means of IDD calling.

Singapore and Australia are the two most dialed countries. Other Asian countries are periodical, such as Vietnam.

I would be grateful for any input anyone can offer.

Thank you.

Kenny2007

appreciate any input,

Thanks again.

Kenny 2007

Try network 3 or tri as they have discounted calls to most countries. I use them to call the UK and it costs me next to nothing.

Thank you Lukereg,

Will look into it, I actually swapt back to 3 for Internet as it was far cheaper and almost same as others (speed wise) in my area, so I can easily get a sim for calling and see how I go.

Will check it out.

Appreciate the response.

Cheers

Kenny 2007

Very important note using the internet or smartphone. Do not turn on YOUTUBE and movies online. it will devour your pulsa and quota, That is cause the slow your smartphone. Quota runs out

please try XL provider type 01000-code country than number