Looking for musicians and friends in Gothenburg/Uddevalla area

Hi!!

I'm a nyc-based musician and I've just moved to here to Sweden. I'm looking to meet some cool, low down, open minded people with whom I can play music and chill with. It doesn't matter if you're Swedish or not, I'm just looking to start a new network in a new country. I'm really easy going and just love being around people, learning new things and having a great time.

I'm interested in joining or forming a low down blues band in the styles of Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters and anything from the Chess Record era really. I'm not opposed to other styles but this is what i've played professionaly for 10 years.

So look forward to jamming and chillin'

Cheers!!

Hi! I live near malmö. Planning to study in gothenburg next year! Too bad coz i love to sing and jam with other people.. maybe when I go to gothenburg we can meet!.Welcome to Sweden by the way! ☺

Hey!! Oh right on. That would be great!! Hope you make up to Gothenburg. Thanks for the message!

Hi, Get yourself down to Stampen bar, Nya storgatan, Gamla Stan, Stockholm and hook up with NYC/Brooklyner, Brian Kramer. He does a wonderful open, laid-back blues jam there most Saturday afternoons (and Tuesday evenings, I think.) Brian's a quality player and nice guy. You'll be welcomed with open arms. He's on both Facebook and YouTube.

Awe thanks man!! That sounds killer. I've been to that club in the past. I will have to swing by next time I'm in Stockholm. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers

I know it's a long way from Uddevalla/Goteborg, but it's a killer gig. I'm a (mostly blues) music journalist and cover gigs/fests etc around the world. Stampen stacks up with the best, believe me! (I've also been a Piedmont acoustic picker for 40 years) BTW: I recommend a wonderful book, 'Fishing in Utopia' by Andrew Brown - it's partly about Uddevalla! Wonderful book.