Say hi to everybody

hi there, I just arrive Jakarta and surely I'm freshman here. I was studying in uk and working in Malaysia before I come here. I looking for new friends so that we can share experience and knowledge. I learned Japanese for 1 year and hope that will help to communicate if there is any Japanese friends wanna talk. Cheers everybody and have fun!

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi, and welcome to Jakarta ... and the forum.
Loads of lovely people in the city, so I don't see you being short of friends for very long.
Lots of Chinese descended people here, but most don't speak any Chinese languages because of the political situation of some years ago, but English is very common with them.

If you're after meeting other expats, it is my sad duty to suggest the stupidly expensive bars and restaurants in South Jakarta - places I loath to go near, but a lot of expats, drunks, hangers on, gold diggers and prostitutes like them.
Of course, I don't like to express any bias. :D

hi there, if you need friend to talk with and shared everything. I'm pleasure welcome and like to help you. I'm living in central of Jakarta and still student :D Don't hesitate to contact me

hi, nice to meet you! it just rains, i heard we have very long time of dry season..