Rental home in San Pedro

My husband and I are looking for a short-term (2 month?) rental that could turn into long-term. We're mid/late 60s and are relocating here from US. Looking for a sunny, well equipped and not funky smaller home in a rural setting so it's relatively quiet. Lake view/access would be great, but not as important as quiet. Currently staying in Pana, wanting to move soon. Thanks!

In my experience, having rented several places in San Pedro, the best way to find something is word of mouth. Go over and ask around. Good places to check are Salud Para Vida, Home Restaurant, and Idea Connection.

What's the price range around the lake, Paddy? $1000 a month? $500? (My wife and I are in our 70s, and saw something of the area when our son lived in San Marcos some years ago.) Thanks for any info.

Thanks so much! We will do that, and having specific places to ask is helpful.

it really depends on when and how many western amenities you want...I live here and rent out a house and rooms and its easier during the rainy season (which has its definite pluses) Cleaner air, usually rains at night. Not as loud..and if you are retired then perhaps you could come then and look around....Good luck Solina
Luna Azul San Pedro