American recently moved to Bergen

Hello -

I'm an American who recently moved to Bergen with my husband. Looking to meet a few new English speaking friends.

Hi everyone! I am also an American who just moved to Bergen with my boyfriend. Would love to get together sometime!

Hello! Sounds like we're in the same boat...American's who recently moved to Bergen. Would love to grab a coffee sometime!

Hello :)

A new thread has been created as from the post of svjones11 to allow interaction since the other thread was only for presentation of new members.

Regards
Kenjee

Yes! It would be great to get together. Let me know when you are available. If you want to contact me on Facebook my name is *** (the cover photo is mountains and nature stuff)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : please exchange your personal contacts via private messaging

Nattilley and svjones11 

Welcome to Norway!

Even though I'm British, I have friends from America and Canada in my local area just south of Bergen. There is also a Facebook  "club" called something like " Americans in Bergen" ( I've recently come off Facebook so I can't help directly).

Enjoy your stay in Norway.

The group is apparently a closed group called "Americans Fishing in Bergen". I don't think they're that fanatical about non fishers joining but I'll ask to see what's what. I've re-activated my account on Facebook so if you want to look me up you can do.

Hi! I just moved to Bergen last month with my fiancé and am in a similar situation. How has the transition been for you?

Hey, I'm an Australian that moved here because of my husband and am also looking to meet new friends:)

Hei, do you know anything about starting a business in Norway?  Like a pet store?

Takk.

Michelle

Hi there,

I am Brazilian but lived in NY for 9 years and now I am in Bergen living with my fiancée. I would love to make English speaker friends.

Hi there,

I am looking to make new friends in Bergen. Where are you from the States? I am from São Paulo but I was in New York for so long. I am trying to get adjusted in Bergen and hopefull soon I can make new friends. Add me if you want.

Best,
Aline

Hi im british moved over to bergen from london in 2013, my partners norwegian and hoping to meet some new people.

hey ,
am also a ghanaian recently moved  to  (austevoll  )outside bergen area   with 2 kids looking forward to meet new friends  from different countries.