Indians in malawi

:) hello every new member i would like to know that how many Indians are living in Malawi as one of the institute has taken my interview and want to go in Malawi so members and who are Indian can freely contact me

Hi akashvaria,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to have a look to the Malawi social network, it may help you to know how many indians are living in Malawi.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Akash!

There are lot of Indian here in Malawi. There are three main cities - Lilongwe, Blantyre and Mzuzu.

You will find lot of Indians in all these three cities especially in main business areas. Most businesses are run by Asians/Indians here in Area 2 in Lilongwe and also in Limbe-Blantyre.

Which city are you coming to?

I came to in lilongwe city in chitedze village in asum college

If you are in lilongwe then can we meet ???

Hi All

I am Shakti Soni from Hyderabad (India).     I am a chartered accoutant by profession ... wanted to know few things.  Request you to help me.

1. Is the city(Malawi) safe for a couple to leave.
2. What is the average salary package for a chartered accountant with 5 yr of experience.

Once again request you all to help me.

Regard's
Shakti Soni

hi, i'm a white south African, but my friend from Blantyre is indian, he now here for 11 months.
plz contact mahir on **

Hi Cottonboy,

Jean this end...also a SA expat - from Senga Bay, but currently in New Zealand with my kids.

I have just posted my ad...I am the owner of Senga Centre in Senga Bay, that I want to sell as a matter or urgency as my tenants who occupied the premises for the last 2.5 years, have left at the end of the lease and I have decided that I want to remain in New Zealand as both my kids are here and also now, my one and only little baby grandson.

Maybe you are interested? Last year I had a dude from the ginnery in Salima who was interested...Leon B..... - but he disappeared into thin air...!

Groete,
Jean

Hi Friends
am currently living in somaliland and am from india
i wanna join Malavi for job as general manager Finance and business developments
may i know please if any indian already live in malavi to help me how to come Lilongwe city

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

I'm from Mumbai and coming to limbe, malavi,
Can anyone help me with following information.

1) how safe limbe is for 4/5 years stay?
2) Availability of Indian food, 1 time cost appx?   MacD or  KFC
3) Availability of drinking water
4) How good are local people with expat / indians
5) Quality of hospitals / doctors etc.

Immediate response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Praful