Work in chile

Hey everybody!
I am morocco, i have a diploma in marketing touristique et hôtelier.
I am a spa manager and i'm looking for a job in chile, as a spa manager or in tourism
Anyone can help?

i plan to move in Chili,i need a job,I'm a blogger,professional SEO Expert and web designer,any chilians citizens can help me?

HI There,

My name is Emad, I'm so interested in getting info about Chile, thinking seriously in move into her, but could not find any feedback from any Egyptians, as too rare to find any of them living there, at least online !

So thought about contacting movers from the middle east in general as we might have a similar cultural aspects

All what I need is to get some info and details about living, work and local regulations & laws in Chile, to help me to set my plan as should be , as I'm hoping to move alone within the next (6-9 ) months then to let my family join me if everything is alright !

Please feel free to contact me
Have a good day

Thanks in Advance :)
Emad

Hello Runch

I suggest you to place an advert in our Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Santiago for better feedback to your job hunt.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello for everyone

I glad to help foreign people who plan to move into Chile, feel free to contact me by inbox or replying this message

By my side just can help you answering your online question, i'm from Chile and yes... i'm spanish native

By the way, regarding the person from Morocco i think that maybe you can have some possibilities in Nevados de Chillan (VII Region) or patagonia where is the Torres del paine located.

Regarding emma, i can help you by answering you some question or doubts that you will have

Warm regards

I'm from India and working as a civil engineering technician. I hold a Diploma in Civil Engineering and and proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, STAAD Pro. I wonder if I can get a job with my qualifications as I also have a 10 years work experience in Civil Engineering.

I would be grateful for any help or suggestion that you may have to offer.

Hello surja77 and welcome on board

For all job related queries, please refer to the dedicated section of the site : Job offers in Santiago

Also for info, this thread has been inactive for over 7 Months.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Did you find work doing SEO in Chile? I am moving there soon and was wondering if there was much opportunity. I have clients in Las Vegas I will be managing remotely so I will have steady income but I always look for new opportunities.

Hi man my name is Benjamin and in Brazil now I'm planing to move to chile hope you can help me to find work ? This my email *** contact me if you a help any work at all in good with it

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello dear
I m planning to move to chile with in a month..
On tourist visa.  during my  stay on tourist visa can I find any kind of job for my survival..
Let me inbox on my mail.***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You should be aware that working in Chile without permission while on a tourist visa, is subject to fines and/or deportation:

http://www.extranjeria.gob.cl/sanciones/http://bienvenidaamerica.gob.cl/amonest … tranjeros/

However it is possible to get authorization to work while in Chile on a tourist visa.  See here for the requirements:

http://www.empleo.gob.es/es/mundo/conse … baj.htm#a1

Txs for the reply bro..
As I don't know Spanish so which kind of jobs would be available for trying to me...
        Regards..urfi Raza

Hello dear where are you now

Urfi Raza zaidi wrote:

Txs for the reply bro..
As I don't know Spanish so which kind of jobs would be available for trying to me...
        Regards..urfi Raza

If you do not speak Spanish it will be nearly impossible to get any kind of legal employment whatsoever.

Any available jobs will go first to Chileans.  If you have some hard-to-find, high-demand skill you might be employable.

You can see some of the jobs available in Chile here:

https://www.chiletrabajos.cl/

Hello Friend,
Since you are a native of Chile is it possible for you to help with English speaking  job offers,
Thanks in advance for your reply.