Visit To Netherlands - want to visit farmers in market gardening field

I am the Director of Youth Multipurpose Agroenterprise Development Center Cameroon.  Can I have any member who can help link me to any farmer that is in the field of Market gardening, where 3 members of our organization can work and in the cause, build our capacity? Any where in Netherland

I am Solace Agha Fominyen the Director of Youth Multipurpose Agroenterprise Development Center Cameroon, an NGO, working with farmer groups, teaching them how to leave from the Hand to Mouth farming, to Agroenterprise, so that they can make money.
   At the moment, we are about to start a new project, and we want 2 persons to visit any farm (Garden) in the Netherlands.
  Dear friends in the Netherlands, Help me look for the farm, and do the arrangement for me.

I shall be grateful
Thanks.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Hi Solace; why don't you contact the Dutch Consulate General in the Cameroon; their contact details are:

ADDRESS:

Netherlands Honorary Consulate General in Yaounde, Cameroon
Rue 1822 Bastos
B.P. 310
Yaoundé
Cameroon

TELEPHONE (+237) 2221 5013
FAX (+237) 2221 5016
EMAIL [email protected]

or your own embassy in Den Hague

You may then get some official support for your venture.

Cynic wrote:

..... or your own embassy in Den Hague

OMG - why on earth did I type that; it is of course Den Haag (stomme Engelsman). :)

Hi Cynic, thanks very much for your advice.

Cynic wrote:
Cynic wrote:

..... or your own embassy in Den Hague

OMG - why on earth did I type that; it is of course Den Haag (stomme Engelsman). :)

:lol:

Maybe you should try some farmer forums as well as this might more useful than being here on an expat forum.

Good I look for a Farmer Forum

Hey Fominyen, I am also from Cameroon.  I live  and studied market gardening in Holland. So I know what you are talking about. Have you got any contact yet ?

Regards
Shandi

Hi Dear Shandi,
           I am very happy for your respond, are you still in the Netherlands,? Yes I have some partners, and to visit about March 2016. I shall be very happy to know more about you and how we can put hands together.
Thanks my Dear  I am expecting to hear from you
My Regards
SOLACE

Hey bro

Nice to know that you have got some partners that you can visit. Yes I am still in the Netherlands in the city of Breda.  I studied horticulture but am not working in the sector. I know alot about the sector , so maybe I can assist you in any information you may need from here at anytime. I like your initiative and will be of inspiration to me if I participate in some way. Are you based in Bamenda ?. You can send me an email at *** and if you have whatsapp on you smart phone we can also connect

Hope to hear from you again

Regards

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear, thanks very much, yes I am from Bamenda, Mbengwi, I will brief you on what we have been doing, and the projects we have at hand, and our various partners both at home and abroad. Iwill send you a mail very soon and some photos. My facebook: ***
Thanks
Solace

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

That will be great to see
cheers