Bali Holiday

Looking to have some fun in Bali

Loads of bars are available, but you could try to enjoy yourself instead.

“Looking to have some fun in Bali”

Hmmm, perhaps to collect butterflies?  As with kupu kupu malam?  :o

As “uncle” Fred points out, there are indeed plenty of bars in Bali…but they are mostly confined to the southern areas…Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, etc. 

If that is where you spend the entire duration of your visit to Bali, that's fine…but you haven't been to Bali. ;)

Hi,

If you need a transport while you in Bali, please contact me. We provide tour and car rental services. Thanks.

Have fun @ Paradise Trance Festival
Vue Beach Club, Lv8 Resort, Canggu
Date: 5 December 2015

More info and ticket: paradisetrancefest.com

:)

I found it on: paradisetrancefest dot com

"If you need a transport while you in Bali, please contact me. We provide tour and car rental services. Thanks."

Are all your tour guides and drivers here in Bali...Balinese? 

If not, then why would someone visiting Bali want to engage a tour guide, or tour services from someone who isn't Balinese?

Bali is always fun actually ^^ I had been there last month :D really beautiful and nice state. If you interested in traveling, can visit my Wanderlust Vlog My trips in Bali video is coming soon :D

Some of our drivers are Balinese.
But, some of them from outside of Bali, but still Indonesian.
Why they visit Bali engage as driver or tour guide in Bali?
Funny question.

It's really not so funny a question. 

How qualified do you think someone from say...Aceh in Sumatra would be to act as a tour guide in Bali? 

I don't know any Balinese who would feel qualified as a tour guide in Tanatoraja...do you?

Given how inexorably woven Agama Hindu Bali is with Balinese culture, how is it possible for a non Balinese to explain Balinese culture? 

Being Indonesian is not a qualification to be a tour guide in Bali...but being Balinese is.   ;)