JOB SEARCH

How can I get a job in Colombia ? Thanks Dean

Doing what?  No preference as to what and where in Colombia?  It would help to know what work you feel you are qualified for.

Be aware that generally unless you have a specialized skill that is in demand, many job openings in Colombia may require and give preference to Colombian citizens who speak Spanish.

Hello, could anyone tell me about working conditions at Berlitz, Colombia? Do you think it´s worth working for them?

Hello we are actively looking to hire Native English speakers, reach out if you're looking for work in Cali, Colombia

It sounds a good opportunity and one I would like to be involved in.
I am a university trained teacher of languages and a native English speaker with fluency in castellano[espanol], and intermediate italian and french.
I have experience of inhouse teaching and have translation experience also.
I would be happy indeed to work with you on your programmes based in Cali or other regions of Columbia, Medellin, Monteria, Barranquilla, Bogota etc.

I will be travelling to Bogota on 14 November with the object of staying if I can find a job.

I do not have an email address to send a c/v to. My contact details are listed below. I look forward perhaps to meeting you.

Yours most sincerely
Tomas Alberto Maria Levette. D.Phil[ENG]

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

I would definitely be interested.

sconley00 wrote:

I would definitely be interested.

If you weren't the best part of 5 years too late, you might have been in with a chance.