Japanese Language Instructor

Hi,

I arrived here in August and will stay until June. I live in Japan with my Japanese wife and two children (Kagawa). I am looking for a Japanese language tutor.

Bernie

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

I speak Japanese, but I am not a native.

Hello Bernie and welcome on board Expat.com

I invite you to drop an advert in the Language classes in Riyadh section of the site to increase chances to find a tutor.

Regards
Kenjee

Dear Bernie
Hi, I found the Japanese lady who is ready to teach you (she is certified Japanese tutor in Japan).
She would like to know which date and how long you need for tuition.
For details, please send e-mail to me  *****************

Regards
Nohara

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Nohara,
Thanks for the message. I would be looking for a lesson once a week, preferably Friday or Saturdays, anytime, beginning anytime next month. I will be here in Riyadh until next May-June. I live in the Diplomatic Quarter, and with no car, would need to meet somewhere I hope convenient for the both of us. Not sure if it would be appropriate to meet in a coffee shop for lessons?

Bernie

Dear Bansan
Understand your proposal.
I will talk to her, and come back to you soon.
Rgds

Dear Bansan
To my regret, she declined your offer, as she is not in a position to visit DQ and teach you during Holidays.
I'm looking for other candidates if any.

Regards
Nohara