Job in Dubai

Some one has been promising me a job in Dubai as im a civil engineer with 50k inr salary so i just want to know what will be the procedure for getting my visa what end all should i give to get work visa like medical reports and should i submit any original documents like passport degree certificate and the time taken and the things i should take care of not getting conned

MuntazirAhmed wrote:

Some one has been promising me a job in Dubai as im a civil engineer with 50k inr salary so i just want to know what will be the procedure for getting my visa what end all should i give to get work visa like medical reports and should i submit any original documents like passport degree certificate and the time taken and the things i should take care of not getting conned

The normal procedure, is to send a copy of passport to the employer, who will then apply for your work visa so as to enter the country on a work visa and not any other visa. As for the medical it will be only done when you arrive in the country, is done only in government hospitals and it involves HIV and hepatitis b and X-ray for chest examination. Yes get your original documents like certificate attestation by the UAE Embassy in your country.

Things you should take care about so as not to be conned are alot, but the most important is do not give any money for any reason. Make sure the company is legit by asking for a copy of their Commercial License.

The applicant of your work visa is your employer and you  have no role in visa application processing. All you need to do is to sign the offer letter and they will do the rest. Apart from the signed offer letter, you need to provide the colour copy of your passport along with passport size photographs. You don't have to submit your original certificates, but some companies will ask them for verification. But they have no right to keep it with them. Best of luck

you mean after i sign my offer letter than only my visa application will start or both at one time i will get because that concern person told me i will get my visa and offer letter both at one time and what will be my visa of just to know whether its genuine or not what should i do

In order to get a work visa, First you should Get a job  in Dubai.If you get a job in Dubai,the company they will provide you Entry permit to Land in Dubai.After reaching Dubai your visa will be stamped on your passport after your medical tests etc(Company should take care of visa charge for an employee,as per rule).
if you want to search jobs in Dubai you can take one month or 3 month visit visa from a travel agency .

MuntazirAhmed wrote:

you mean after i sign my offer letter than only my visa application will start or both at one time i will get because that concern person told me i will get my visa and offer letter both at one time and what will be my visa of just to know whether its genuine or not what should i do

The documents which your employer need to process your visa is the signed copy of your offer letter, colour copy of your passport and your passport size photograph. Which means, a signed copy of your offer letter is mandatory. Keep in mind, offer letter and labor contract are different. Make sure which term your employer mentioned. Labor contract is a document which your employer need to submit at the ministry and it will be in Arabic. It can be done only after joining and it's a process of visa stamping on your passport. Now the ministry of labor stopped issuing the copy of labor contract.

but the person is telling i will get the offer letter with my visa both at same time should i believe him for this

MuntazirAhmed wrote:

but the person is telling i will get the offer letter with my visa both at same time should i believe him for this

Sounds funny if you ask me. Mention the details of getting the visa as mentioned to you by Shanafashyaana to your employer and  let he know the right way to go about things.

First you have to be evaluated and then an offer has to be agreed between both.  They would then seek your certificates (attestation needed) for applying for a visa.  Be watchful of traps because there are many bogus agencies around.