Looking for new female friends

Hi I'm Dev here . New in bahrain . Looking for new friends . Thanks

Hi Dev.. Welcome to Bahrain.

Please say a little more about yourself and your interests, if you can. Usually responses are better that way.

Also its not a good idea to post your mobile number on a public forum such as this.

And adding onto what Farhaz said; as far as I am aware, this is not one of those dating sites :)

Thanks XTang. Thats absolutely true. Expat.com is not a dating site.

I gave the poster the benefit of the doubt. Though the heading specified "female" friends, the post just refers to "new" friends.

Farhaz wrote:

Thanks XTang. Thats absolutely true. Expat.com is not a dating site.

I gave the poster the benefit of the doubt. Though the heading specified "female" friends, the post just refers to "new" friends.

Guys

give him a break

he said looking for a friend.. not a date

The guy obviously prefers the company of a person of the female gender, totally understandable, I think most of us are like him, I'd love to have a female friend, why not, I have tons of male friends, and they are not fun at all.  Always give the benefit of the doubt.

devraj25

I hope you find whatever you were looking for

cheers

Nawafo wrote:

Guys

give him a break

he said looking for a friend.. not a date

Absolutely, nawafo. Excellent and balanced opinion, as always. Thanks! :top:

Hela nawafo shakbaar ??

Well said man....few contributors and experts need to understand that when it comes to this topic " Looking for female Friends" it doesnt mean the underway....few men are comfortable having female friends and few female male friends so there is nothing wrong in it....

I support u devraj

cheers

YaaSeen - all I can say is, we have Seen it all! :P

Hello faraz

It doesnt mean wat u seen is right ? U just seen the message here and assumed thats all....i love to have female friends as well....i dnt.care wat people think and offcourse u also look fr female frnds now dnt say no....lol

I did not say what I saw was right. All I said was I Seen it all. Two different things.

And yeah, I have loads of female friends. Nothing wrong in that. Hence my previous comments to Devraj. Take a look!

Cheers faraz

Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder, as we receive lots of complaints that some are here for other purposes [dating]. So, yes as it is indicated in the code of conduct Expat.com is not a dating website! Thank you.

[Thank you Farhaz for your reminder]

THANK YOU GUYS . I'M not looking any one for a date .I'm just looking for friends .

Try dating sites, boet. Or has anyone seen the strange ones where men look for soft bottoms... Took me a while to figure that out... Imagine my embarrassment when I found out what it was... Eish!

:lol:

New age, new terminology, Lindochka  :D
Took me also sometime to figure those out. :lol:

I believe I shall remain blissfully ignorant about these...  :whistle:

Boet???? Ha ha ha must be a South African in the house.
Lived there for over 5 years and have spent 5 months on and off over the last two years as well!
Have great day.

Are you moaning Carl?

Noooo not at all it just made me smile :D

Been reading the posts and yes, Farhaz, the initial impression is that he is looking for a date. However, At least he isn't rude enough to pm you and call you a racist when you say you aren't interested, eh Yaseen?

Lindochka wrote:

Been reading the posts and yes, Farhaz, the initial impression is that he is looking for a date. However, At least he isn't rude enough to pm you and call you a racist when you say you aren't interested, eh Yaseen?

Hahaha ... looks like you have received such responses, Lindochka :D

Yes, some people on this site are eejits