Fresh graduate in structure civil engineer position

Hi all,
I'm new in this forum..I have some question about living in Bahrain..
I got offer around 1000 BHD (no accommodation and no ticket flights) per month as civil structure engineer, what I want to ask :
1) Is this salary are good enough to live comfortably in Bahrain?
2) How much approx. transportation cost per month in Bahrain?
3) How much approx. I will spent for food per month in Bahrain let say at mid restaurant?
4) Are the rent cost for apartment are include cost of electricity, water and maintenance?

Thanks for you answer..

Best regards

Raymond

Hello Raymond and welcome on board :)

You will definitely find answers to your questions in our Cost of living in Bahrain section of the forum!

Regards
Kenjee

Thanks Kenjee.. I try to estimate cost of living in Bahrain and seems food plus accommodation gonna cost around 600BHD per month..is my exercise it too much or its normal cost living there? Any suggestion? Thanks

depending on your life style.

accommodation 250 bd (get an apartment all included)
food 250 bd
car rental 150 bd
fuel 10 bd
mobile phone 10 bd

is that first offer? go for more.

Thanks flee27.. I'm a simple guy doesn't like smoke, alcohol even go to night club and single guy..
My exercise show :
Accommodation 250 BD/ month
Transportation 100 BD/month
Food 150 BD/month
Common bills (Internet, Mobile phone) : 100 BD/month
Total is : 600 BD/month
Is my exercise for cost is too much or it's a normal cost of living there?
Thanks for your suggestion..

I think it is right.
common bill seems a bit high but depending on what you included.

Hello, I am too a graduate engineer and only been here a few weeks. Your exercise seems like a fair breakdown of expenses. Have you done much research for your transport budget of BD100/month?? If you want to rent a car or other means of transport? If you are looking at renting a car the cheapest I have been able to find is BD140/month (someone can correct me if I am wrong).

As flee said your common bills seem abit high but depends what you have include in that? Internet and mobile phone services are cheap in comparison (I am on a BD1/week deal for my mobile services and internet I have included in my rent, even though it isn't the best). If you break it down I would be more than happy to tell you how much I spend (roughly) on expenses. Or PM me and I will let you know. :)