E-cig/Vape in Bahrain

Can anyone tell me how to get/buy a vape here in Bahrain? I've seen a few vaping here but too shy to ask them how/where they got it.

Thanks!

And tell me too!! I can only find a dodgy supplier via Instagram...

if you don't mind my asking, what is "vape"?

Hi,
As far as i know e-cig are banned in Bahrain, you could try to buy it online but no guarantee whether it will pass
customs. I am sure if anyone has more info on the same they will reply back!

T&R

E-Cigs are indeed banned in Bahrain, I had mine confiscated at the airport in July, they'll let me have it back when I leave the country :)

Chrispc wrote:

E-Cigs are indeed banned in Bahrain, I had mine confiscated at the airport in July, they'll let me have it back when I leave the country :)

Really? I just actually saw a guy holding a vape from where i work.

ihsanozbakir wrote:

if you don't mind my asking, what is "vape"?

To inhale vapor from E-cigarettes. Used because "smoking" an E-cig doesn't apply as there is no smoke only vapor. :)

I have read online that some people have managed to get it passed through customs so he must be one of them! :P next time you see him around have a word!

My husband uses his all the time, we purchased it in England & have had no problems at customs...so far. I didn't even realise they were banned here!

Haha loopylou! I do to...Starbucks in the car wherever really. I'm going to run out of juice soon tho and really don't want to go back on the cigs!

Lou71 wrote:

Haha loopylou! I do to...Starbucks in the car wherever really. I'm going to run out of juice soon tho and really don't want to go back on the cigs!

I'm jealous :(

Hmm. Maybe you put it inside your luggage? I brought two vapes with me and no problem at all.

If you will be running out of juice, search vape groups in Instagram :D Try vapersbahrain

Instagram :D

I found a guy through Facebook.
I can forward his number to anyone who inboxes me

Lindochka wrote:

I found a guy through Facebook.
I can forward his number to anyone who inboxes me

Hi! Can you share with me his profile on Facebook? You can just PM it.

Thanks!

Is there a facebook page for a vaping community in Bahrain?

Rexquintin wrote:

Is there a facebook page for a vaping community in Bahrain?

Was gonna ask it too  :)

Look for vapers bahrain in facebook :D

Come on vapers. Speak up

It is legal to vape in Bahrain.  :)

Go to seavape.com website for Bahrain Vape ran by Marc in DCR Residence in Juffair. American imported ingredients and good prices.