Spanish Classes in Al Khobar Area

Hi, does anyone know of any beginner Spanish classes or tuition in the Al Khobar area?

Hello!

My name is Victor. I am a Spanish man from Barcelona. I can teach you Spanish!

my email : [email protected]

Wow! I realize that you are not in Jeddah! But if you want I can teach you on-line, this is not a problem if you have a camera in your computer and an internet connection!;)

Bueno victor  :top:

Hello Lesleymary,

Maybe you should also try posting in the Languages classes in Khobar section please. it might help. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello Victor,

Thanks for your reply. It would be good if you could help me with learning Spanish on line.  I'm an absolute beginner but want to learn so I can get a job in Spain.  I plan to go there in the summer. Perhaps you could help me with some pronunciation? 

Thanks again.

Claire

Please, check your inbox

Hi there,
My name is Loreto and i am from chile, i used to teach spanish in england.
I just arrived in the kingdom and i am in khobar, let me know if you still need the classes.
:-)

Hello how are you doing?
This is Sami/m/Jeddah/
might ask for some lessons please,

[email protected]

Thanks a million,

where are you offering your spanish classes? do you also speak catalan? im going to barcelona in the summer so i would like to show off a little bit of spanish/catalan when i go there  :D

Hi
How r you guys
Am living in dammam
Am interested to learn spanish,,,live
I can offer free arabic lessons ..
Heres my email:
Sultanmanso(at)gmail.com

Hi,

I've been looking for some1 to teach me Spanish ever since i got back from the UK, I started learning over there, but didnt find anyone in Khobar.

Is it possible to schedule something?

Hello everyone,

@ screwrules, please browse through the Language classes in Khobar section of the website. You may find someone to teach you spanish.

All the best,
Bhavna

i want study spanish please contact me in inbox or my email   ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop advert only in JOBS section of the site.

Hello all

Whether you are looking for or proposing a language class, please drop your advert in the appropriate section of the site : Khobar Language Classes Classifieds

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

-Topic Closed

Closed