Need advice!

Guys pls help me.
Im 3 moths pregnant now here in bahrain
But i lost my job and my visa is already expired
My husband is new here in bahrain he almost 5moths working for his company but we want to    stay here together,is it possible that i can deliver here but my visa is expired?  What i suppose to do??

Hi Lara,

First thing and fore most living here in bahrain without valid visa is illegal. But since amnesty is still going on, you can apply for amnesty and find an employer. Secondly, you can deliver your baby here in bahrain and stay with your husband here, as long as you have marriage contract otherwise you will be deported right away as soon as you deliver your baby here.

Or tell your husband to request to his employer to sponsor him for a housewife visa, and so your problem will be solve.

Cheers!

_so me and my baby will be covered by his company?? One family visa?  Or another visa also for my baby?

Hi anybody please tel me about flats available near riffa lulu and rents ..

sini baby wrote:

Hi anybody please tel me about flats available near riffa lulu and rents ..

OFF TOPIC

Lara Melissa tumugdan wrote:

Guys pls help me.
Im 3 moths pregnant now here in bahrain
But i lost my job and my visa is already expired
My husband is new here in bahrain he almost 5moths working for his company but we want to    stay here together,is it possible that i can deliver here but my visa is expired?  What i suppose to do??

You obviously can't get a job while pregnant as the employer will know that before long you will go on maternity leave.

Best option is for your husband to approach his company and ask for a family contract and visa so his company sponsors you. When the baby is born you will then be able to sponsor the baby.

If his company won't sponsor you then you are here illegally now that your visa has expired, it is therefore best to return to your home country before indemnity expires