Importing a scooter from Vietnam

My wife and myself have recentltly re-located from Vietnam to Phnom Penh.
In Vietnam she has a scooter style motorcycle of her own registered in Vietam.

She is considering imprting this to Cambodia and wants to hear from others who have done the same.
She is NOT going to ride the bike from HCMC to PP but instead is looking for a company who can arrange to transfer the machine from HCMC and deliver it to her in PP.

Can anyone assist with details of which company, cost, rules, regulations etc etc.

Thanks for your help

Tell me how many kilogram is it? And the dimentions?
I can transfer it from HCMC to PP, you just need to pay the the fees up to the kilograms only. The payment will be taken  after your wife receive the scooter.

Thank you
Regards
Hoang Van Pham

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Sorry to say but your post has come too late for me.

I bought a scooter in Cambodia last week and gave up the idea of imprting her scooter from Vietnam.

My wife is the proud owner of two scooters!

:)) that's cool, your wife and your daughter can play together.
I also need to buy the new one for my son, too. He grows is so fast and need the bigger scooter.
Have fun

HI THERE Now that you have two scootors would you be willing to sell one and if so how much as my daugther has been working in Phoem Phen  about a month now and needs to buy one Please email me on **************Many thanks
LIZ

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@ LIZ AHU > If you are looking to buy a scooter, please note that it would be best if you can have a look at the offers in this section : Motorbikes for sale in Phnom Penh .
You can also drop an ad for your search in the same section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Sorry to say that although my wife has two scooters one is still in Vietnam and the other one is in Cambodia.

neither is for sale because she regularly travels from one home to another.

as far as looking for scooters on the forum it all depends if what you are looking for is available at the time you need it.

Fortunately Phnom Penh has a wealth of shops selling new and second hand scooters and motorbikes of a;ll description.

Many thanks priscilla
cheers
Liz