Volunteers required for season ahead..

I am looking for volunteers that could help with bed and breakfast, restaurant.   Whilst the restaurant and bar is now up and running.  usually open 15 hours a day, run by my husband and myself.  We need help to get the upstairs which had a fire and is still half built, clean.. gardens done.  Various jobs.   We are also over run with cats and they need sorting.  we have some habitable rooms upstairs.  Not luxury, but beautiful situated, near to a spanish village, with multinational patrons.   Wonderful views, great cycling terrain.  Food and drink provided.  Not alcohol. 
4 - 5 hours a day volunteering .. of grafting.  in exchange for free accomodation.  food and drink. and 2 days off a week.  Must be prepared to work hard and get jobs done.  We are in a position where we both work extremely long hours .. very hard.  Would like any help.. Kitchen cleaning... Anything!    Typing, menus...  help with entertainment..

I assume this is some sort of joke.
No wages, just a room - I believe slaves used to be treated in that manner, but that was made illegal.

And the esteemed OP has time to go on holiday whilst advertising for slave labour.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =4#2052772

A cheap holiday right after taking on a burnt down restaurant....can't afford to pay part time wages to workers....yeah I see a successful business plan here  :whistle:

ha haha..  I dont think I could go on holiday if someone came and did 4 hours helping out.. -   who is going to work the other 16 hours of my day..lol   Its not such a bad offer .. food and drink costs money.. so does petrol .. so does an ensuite room.  probably min of 25 euros a day.. without any food or drink.
As far as taking a holiday.. You are joking arent you.  I couldnt leave my business for a day .. let alone a week.   It wouldnt be here when i returned.  (well definitely not if those running it .. think 4 hours a day ..is what it takes, and then you just get in a volunteer and nip off on holiday),,  You are obviously not the candidate Im looking for.

You are obviously not the candidate Im looking for.

This is very true.
Perhaps you could ask Alex Haley for Kunta Kinte's number. :D

Hi,

I am interested in assisting you. Are you able to cover air fare?

Regards,

Anthony Moree

Hi

I'm really interested in your proposal. Do you have a telephone contact? *

Excited to be a part of your project 😀

Regards,

Anthony

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of personal contact infos on forum not allowed, please use the private message system

Hi,

Do you have a private email address that I can forward my resume to? I would really enjoy being of assistance to you and your wife.

Regards,

Anthony Moree

Anthony, could you please not post multiple times. I am sure the OP will contact you if they are interested in your offer to help. 

Romaniac

Hi
What month/s are you after volunteer/s? Can you provide some more details about the restaurant and the area?
I may be interested. I am Australian and will be in Spain 2016.
thanks

can i have some more detail about you i am in madrid and i am interested to have some month volunteer

hi there
what sort of entertainment do you need?
do you work all year around .
I work and play music where I live and looking for  a 
working break away in spain
thanks
Brendan McLaughlin

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

working in the kitchen or cleaning or maintenance work waiter etc if u can pls let me know