Job in dubai

How to get job in dubai on visit visa?what kind of cv/resume format will increase the chances.?

hi.you have to be some one in dubai

Yes arrpa,There are some friends in dubai,but they are illiterate. Can you guide me

Adiljaseem wrote:

How to get job in dubai on visit visa?what kind of cv/resume format will increase the chances.?

Along with your personal details, the job profile of your past and present job is the key factor which the recruiters are looking for .Which means a description of the jobs and responsibilities that you handled. You can furnish your achievements as it will give a good impression about yourself. Don't forget to highlight the key words and be conscious with spellings and grammatical mistakes. Besides, don't write anything which you don't know or you are not sure about, as you may easily caught if the recruiter is a professional expert.  Keep in mind, while submitting your resume, you are selling yourself. Best of luck.  :top:

Ok.do you have any idea about tally job in uae

Adiljaseem wrote:

Ok.do you have any idea about tally job in uae

There are scopes, but not sure about. Sorry  :|

What are you doing there?can you provide me a job in any sector?

Adiljaseem wrote:

What are you doing there?can you provide me a job in any sector?

My job is entirely different from what you are looking for and I afraid my hands are tied up with the policies. I'm sure you can find jobs. Best of luck.  :top:

Any way I am not looking for particular job.I just want to settle in uae,no matter what kind of job i do.but salary must be above 2000aed.excluding other benefits.
Kindly tell me if there is any oppurtunity
Thanks bro

Reality of job situation in UAE: Only a small percentage get through really on merit, capability and qualification.  More often than not it is the personality, communication, 'knowing' someone, and local experience.  Knowledge of Arabic is a huge advantage.  Luck plays a heavy role.  Recruitment in the Middle East is far different from other regions.  Bottom line - no hard and fast rule.  Become a good sales person of yourself as a commodity.  Good luck.

Hello I am a Bio statistician (M.Sc.) with 12+ years of experience in Canada. Looking forward to move to UAEr with similar position in near future. Any help/suggestion would be much appreciated regarding job search and application process.

At this moment I need help in C.V. and cover letter if that is something needs to be very specific for middle east countries.

Thanks in advance
Mahmud