Meet people.

I have been living in santiago since 2012. I havent really made friends since i cant speak the language well. Juat wanted to ask if there are get togethers for filipinos living here or for foreigners living in santiago?

Hello Dinesh77.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Hope you'll make new acquaintances from here.

Don't forget to share your expat experiences with us.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Am a Filipino..and you?

Welcome greetings.

[Moderated: Off topic.]

. I was born and raised in the phil.

Hi,

How you doin?

I am Filipina working here in Santiago.. Try to search Pinoy in Chile in facebook.. We always gather if theres a special event in the Filipino Community..
I had a birthday party 2 weeks ago and almost all Filipinoes gathered..

Cheers

Helo!
vives en Santiago?

Filipinos will conquer the world someday

I am from Peru...but i live here in Ssntiago of Chile.

Hi there! Im 25 year old and my long distance partner is filipino, that why I  would love to met you and your filipino friends, and learn more from your culture, because I plan to move there soon :)

recently moved to Chile

so you, how are u?

Hello I am in Turkey now and would like to know about Santiago jobs seems not alot publushed here about jobs,
Another thing, is Chile a good place to move to and settle

Santiago is one of the cities in Brazil where there has always been a better relationship between Brazilians and foreigners. You should not be afraid to meet someone who will respond to you in the same way with friendship and respect.

Finding jobs in Santiago even for Brazilians is difficult, especially for a foreigner. It can be among your compatriots in Santiago in the restaurants and cafe that are from Turkey here.

hello dear

im planning to move to chile maybe end of this year , i would love to make some new friends here

Currently live in San Francisco, CA, looking to travel and maybe relocate to Chile.  I am interested in any programs that would allow me to spend time there, travel to see the incredible diversity of land and lakes, and work on establishing residency.

I'm coming to chile in feb. and would like to meet some filipino friends there. My Skype id: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct