Visa requirements and life in America

THAK YOU FRIEND ......... I'm planning to move to america i subscribed several time in the green card lottery what about job and life in america i've no idea. ALSO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT DEMANDED TO COMPLETE THE VISA DOCUMENTS

Hi samirlouzi,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new topic has been created with your post on the  Living in North America forum for more visibility.

Also please avoid writing in caps locks.

Thank you

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

samirlouzi wrote:

THAK YOU FRIEND ......... I'm planning to move to america i subscribed several time in the green card lottery what about job and life in america i've no idea. ALSO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT DEMANDED TO COMPLETE THE VISA DOCUMENTS

An "Affidavit of Support" (Form I-134) is a document filled out by the individual sponsoring your visa. It is a form that is legally binding and can not be bought. It needs to be a filled out by a close friend or family relative and in some circumstances the person does NOT need to reside in the United States but must prove substantial income.

http://yoursmiles.org/ksmile/flag6/brazil-flag-waving-smile.gif

Matt V. - Manaus, Amazonas, Brasil
Visit my Personal Blog - brazilbs.blogspot.com

thanks very much

Hello I would like to know life in America and how to get visa to there

Welcome.

Rather than posting on a  thread that is two years old.  Why not do some research (Google is your friend) as well as the threads listed on the upper right of this thread and then come back and ask a serious question.

Bob K

Thank you

It will be a great thing to  help your members looking for jobs in other countries with a visa

Nanaboakye10 wrote:

It will be a great thing to  help your members looking for jobs in other countries with a visa

Yes it would,  but if you cannot read the visa information available on line, then your ability to get to USA and find legal work is quite questionable.