My honeymoon in italy.... from pakistan

Hi everyone
Kindly suggest me places where to go nd in which month as I don't want to go in hot weather.... if anyone Pakistani is there can u tell me what should be the minimum budget for 10-15 days...
Waiting for replies...

have you got the visa ?

The first hurdle is to get the visa ....... :(

No not yet... want info 1st

kkj85 wrote:

have you got the visa ?

The first hurdle is to get the visa ....... :(

can u give me basic information ..

My appointment with the Italian Consulate is December 4th at 9.30 am.There is an agreement between NZ and Itay called the Scheleng .So yes and have applied for Work visa.

Hi,If you want to work in Italy,you must apply for work visa.Your employer must go through the proper channels to verify you have a job to come to.Next you must have an address-where you are going to live.When you arrive in Italy,you have 8 days to go to the Italian Police to apply for your permit to travel..This is a legal requirement for all foreigners.Then settle in and best of luck...oh it is best to open an account with an Italian Bank,and a sim card for your phone,also the Italian power outlets are 230 watts...you can buy a power adapter for phone/laptop.When getting a flat/apartment,see if it has wifi..otherwise a contract with Telecom for home phone and wifi,costs 20euros per month.

I forgot to add you must have adequate funds...

Thanks for your input but she is not looking for work (and work visa) but suggestions to visit places as she might go to Italy for her honeymoon. And visa procedures.

I advice you to go to the Italian Embassy near you to find out.

For a honeymoon the best places are Venice, Florence and Rome. If you thought of Italy, it means you're interested in beautiful historic location with sights, museums / concerts, and that is a good choice.

You don't want hot weather, but I guess you don't want cold either. Hence, best choice is from first days of april to the first days of june, or from september to october.

You can have an idea of night accommodation expenses using booking or trip advisor, so that you choose the type of hotel you wish and see the prices. Or airbnb / homelidays if you wish an apartment.

Then add money for food and restaurants.  See also cost of life pages on this website, but as a first hint I can tell you that a *good* restaurant in these historic (and touristic) cities asks about 60 euro per per person. But there are cheaper places with fast food or even cheap traditional foods. Get a look on trip advisor under the cheap restoration section.

Always using internet you can have an idea of transportation costs.

Eventually, add at least a 30 % of unforeseen and unforeseeable expenses to your budget.

Have  a nice trip !

Paolo

Here is some help.  End of April to middle of June, September and October are good months to visit Italy.
Food in restaurants in big cities like Rome, Venice, and Milano will be more expensive than in small towns or villages, also the cost of hotels is less.
August is the worst month for travel in Italy.  Everyone goes on vacation and the hotels raise their prices.  It is hot and crowded.

Hi,
Italy has lots of places to visit. they are substantially history, art and landscape driven. in 10-15 days you can visit quit a lot of it an i suggest you arrive in Milano or Rome and then move in a mix of trains and local hired cars. I'll divide the sites in North, center and south:
North: Milano (1 day): Duomo (main cathedral), the Castle, the Scala. great shopping center but expensive. Drive to Lake of Como and Lake Maggiore with the two islands, Continue towards Venice but stop in Mantova to visit the Te palace, the Castle (with the frescos of amorini with butterfly wings by Botticelli) and the Fort.Visit Venice(2 days). get the train from Venice towards Florence.
Center: visit Florence (lots to be seen) (2-3 days), Siena and San Giminiano or Montalcino (where the famous wine comes from) by car in the Chianti region in one day, eventually Pisa (not really a must). By train to Rome: lots to be visited here in Rome and Vatican city (minimum 2-3 days).
South: by train to Naples (2-3 days): extraordinary places to visit (if interested i'll send you the sites list). By air or night ferry to Palermo in Sicily (2-3 days). Visit Palermo, hire a car and drive to Selinunte, Agrigento, Ragusa Ibla, Siracusa, Piazza Armerina (extraordinary roman mosaics). Back to Palermo to get to departing airport.
You should also consider that food and drinks are substantially different from region to region and in every place you will go, differens specialties will be proposed to be savoured; if you need indications i'll be happy to support you.

The Amalfi Coast in September is the best because it is not too hot and many of the tourists have left. If you rent a boat excursion with Exclusive Cruises, a local boat company there, it will allow you to see the entire coastline in one day which is a lot of fun.

Thanks a lot for ur detail info... :) m considering it

Paolo TN wrote:

For a honeymoon the best places are Venice, Florence and Rome. If you thought of Italy, it means you're interested in beautiful historic location with sights, museums / concerts, and that is a good choice.

You don't want hot weather, but I guess you don't want cold either. Hence, best choice is from first days of april to the first days of june, or from september to october.

You can have an idea of night accommodation expenses using booking or trip advisor, so that you choose the type of hotel you wish and see the prices. Or airbnb / homelidays if you wish an apartment.

Then add money for food and restaurants.  See also cost of life pages on this website, but as a first hint I can tell you that a *good* restaurant in these historic (and touristic) cities asks about 60 euro per per person. But there are cheaper places with fast food or even cheap traditional foods. Get a look on trip advisor under the cheap restoration section.

Always using internet you can have an idea of transportation costs.

Eventually, add at least a 30 % of unforeseen and unforeseeable expenses to your budget.

Have  a nice trip !

Paolo