Work in the farm

Hi! KABAYAN

Can some one help me and give me some insight.

I will be having an interview in coming days as a bookkeeper in Evergreen Farm. Is there any one knows it. (My employer is Australian)
I Know the package is that I can bring my family?
How much is the salary of a Bookkeeper in a agricultural farm?
And it is true that my Husband can also work in the farm?
And how about the cost of living now?
How about the education of my children?
How long to process the Family visa? because right now I am employed

Can any help me

Thanks and GOD bless
Chubby PNG

Good Morning,

Where about's in PNG is the Evergreen Farm? My husband is currently drilling Water for a Farm in the Markham Valley, Lae Morobe Province.
The owner is the Former memeber of Parliament for Markham, married to an Australian. The elder daughter Jennifer takes care of the farm and the children attend Ramu International School which is about a kilometer from the Farm. The school has a pick-up bus which pickups the children during school days etc.

The worker's are well taken care off and are treated as family. Not sure of the Package of salary. But I believer it will be truly a beautiful experience living in a farm in PNG. In all things allow Jesus to be the center of your life, your protection and safely is in God when you trust him.

Take Care;

Tracey Taraika.

thanks tracey for the reply

Hi Kabayan:

Good day.

Allocate around four months for you to fly here in PNG starting on the day 1 that your papers are processed for work permit.  Your husband can work if he is in work permit too, but if he will come here as a dependant visa he cannot be employed.  As for the education of you children, you can arrange with your employer to include it in your package.  For you to ensure the company is registered, you have to ask IPA extract.  IPA or Investment Promotion Authority is equivalent to our Securities and Exchange Commission.  On term of the salary, it will be based on your needs how much you need as net pay.  The conversion right now from Kina to Peso is Php 15.54.  Hence, the economy is depending on imports and it means more expensive.

Regards