Attention Accountants!!

I am looking for a recommendation on an individual with the accounting skills to help me with a few questions on paying tax here in Warsaw. I have registered my own dzieło and plan on paying every quarter at the 18% level. If anyone has, or knows someone who has, any experience in this area and can meet with me for a consultation, I would be happy to pay them for their time.

Please reply to the thread if you are interested.

Best,
smg

Given the deaconian powers of the Polish tax office, I strongly recommend you engage the services of a professional accountant/book-keeper. Even if your business model is simple, if you are not Polish it is very easy to fall foul of the system. In theory the system for self employed is straight forward but there are many rules concerning what is and what is not a tax-decidable cost e.g. Certain elements of ZUS. Engaging an accountant for a simple business is very cheap, circa 400pln per month. They'll take care of your book-keeping, interim tax declarations and annual tax return. If you have already established your status as self employed or incorporated a company, you must have already obtained NIP, REGON and PESEL numbers and all attendant registrations. Ask around your colleagues and friends. Every Pole knows an accountant - you just need one that speaks English.

[Moderated by Team : No free publicity on the forum please register your services in the Business directory ]

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security please avoid sharing email address on the forum + proposition of services not allowed

I would recommend to contact with someone experienced. I know that BPG  has tax advisory in warsaw office :)
Maybe try contact with them