Halloween Party in Jeddah

hey guys i want to check if there is any halloween party in jeddah we can attend it ??  :)

Haram!

seriously Halloween parties are not that fun here. go to Bahrain or Dubai for a quick fun...you'll enjoy.

Besides, I love Halloween, only time I can bad mouth a woman and she won't mind it at all.

there is one in riyadh

yes if u hate ur life and wanna spend ur life in jail with spanking then celebrate Halloween here in saudia :P u cannot practice anything beside eid

Some people actually get turned on by a spanking. Don't give them ideas.

XB23 wrote:

Some people actually get turned on by a spanking. Don't give them ideas.

You'll start another discussion now.

thank you :) but am looking for one in jeddah

thanks man

u look turned on :P ask any saudi he will do it for free :P

funny people mashallah !!!

be professional man

:)

There were some excellent Halloween parties, its amazing how far peoples imagination will take them, but unfortunately Asem, no one is going to invite a stranger from the internet, unless the party is for money and these are best avoided.

Well ya I wonder if any  : :|

Probably  not since Saudi is strictly Muslim and Halloween  is a pagan tradition

They don't celebrate Halloween in Saudi Arabia

You do realise that there are millions of Christians who live in Saudi Arabia? So whats wrong with them following their traditions in private?

Never said that there was anything WRONG in celebrating HALLOWEEN

As stated Halloween is paganism. Definitely  not a Christian tradition- at least  not the Christianity I know

According to one view, All Hallows' Eve is a Christianized observance influenced by Celtic harvest festivals,[1][12] with possible pagan roots, particularly the Gaelic festival Samhain.[7][13][14] Other scholars maintain that it originated independently of Samhain and has solely Christian roots.

Gotta love Wiki.......

Either way, its part of my culture :)

Wiki is not a reliable academic source

I'm Muslim I celebrate Halloween. It's the only time I can call girls all the filthy names and they don't mind it. The other times they just get mad.

Get a life muslims. Stop imitating the pagan traditions. Dont forget that we are the ummah of muhammad pbuh and we only have to copy his tradition not the traditions of christians and ancient pagans. There is an authentic hadees of bukhari that whoever imitates whomsover in this world, they will be resurected with them. Stop copying non muslim traditions pls and follow ur islamic traditions.
May Allah guide us all.

I think we got the idea of you being disrespectful to women. Wanna post it one more time...?!!?

Party pooper!!

This thread is fast heading towards insults and anger.
Perhaps it would be better to calm down. :)

Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatullah... Hey guys,Halloween party was forbidden! If u're a muslim and follow nashrani&yahud tradition,u'll be kafir! same like them! Go to hell,u'll see halloween party with human fuel there,they will burn with hellfire...U'll see they will scream,alive&died again re-alive&died repeated.their food only hot iron&pus!
Ask for forgiveness to Allah SWT.Don't think&do about something forbidden. The Judgment Day will coming soon.We just waiting the10 remain big sign of The Judgment Day.

Hi everybody,

Halloween is over now !  :whistle:
As this thread is getting silly and becoming more and more a religious one, we are closing it immediately.

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed