New friends needed in Melbourne

Hi everyone.
I have been in Melbourne for ages now...but due to a change of lifestyle I am in need of new friends....anyone to hang out with...explore the city...help out...show and guide around....chill out....perhaps someone to explore the nightlife with and some drinks....or anyone who is willing to teach me how to play guitar or teach me a new language :)
Overall just new friends are needed....you message me privately or respond here. Anyone who is new to Melbourne would be good too. Then I can help them out and show them around too.

yes, for me i want to have a new friend too, my is CHAMRONG vichet, i want to change experience of lifestyle but i might  not have a chance to Austalia yet.

Hi, I will be in Melbourne for a week and then next month will move in permanently. I will resides on the west Melbourne and rather new on Melbourne.

Just a brief intro, My name is Daniel, Chinese Malaysian and I;m a businessman managing a logistic company over in Malaysia. I will likely setup a small Logistic firm in Melbourne and would be involve in E commerce online sales as well.

Hope we can be friends and share some indeas together.

Cheers

Hi I think you need helping from friend and I am ready to help but I am not in AU I am from Iraq but we can conn
ect by letters...I hope help you