Venue of BENGALI DURGA PUJA!

Dear all,

My name is ABHISHEK MUKHERJEE and I came to Kenya 3 months back after securing a job here. I won't be able to make it to INDIA this durga puja.

So, I just wanted you guys to help me know about the Bengali Associations in Nairobi and places where Durga Pujas are held in BONG style and atmosphere. Would love to be a part of such celebrations.

Regards,
Abhishek Mukherjee

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Hello Dada,

Did you manage to get the venue becoz am also looking for it.

Thanks

Indranil Bhattacharyya

Maharashtra  mandal, Masari road. Nairobi. I am told that two pujos are held in close proximity.

nice to talk to you will be in touch.

Indranil

Hi Abishek... thanks for sharing the details....... are you planning for tomorrow? its good that it is a holiday tomorrow. let me know if you are coming..

Regards
Surath

sure brother!

I am not sure. But will let you know in case I do.

Hi Abhishek and Indranil,

I spent around an hour today and finally got the place. In case you are still looking for the exact direction, then please enter the Masari road from M.P.Shah side, take the first left (the entrance is with a gate, but I can't see any security guard road), after few mtr. the road will turn to right. Go along the road and you will find the place on your left side (before the exit). From Masari road, the distance will be around 200-300 mtr only.

Happy Saptami....