Greetings from Smoky Mountains

Hi all I am Phar
I live currently in Smoky Mountains on a 10 acre spread in the hills.  It is a quiet place full of natural wonders and beauty.  Presently working on the transition from here to Peru, first by putting my home and land up for sale.   You can read about what I do in my profile.   If you are traveling through this part of the U.S. contact me as I also participate in couch-surfing for travelers/backpackers.  My work takes me to various places around the world.  There is so much to say and to learn.  My hope is to meet kindred souls either currently living in Peru or also planning to move there.  Feel free to add me and connect.   (I also have facebook and twitter)

Hello Phar, nice to meet you, my name is Jay. I am planning on visiting Peru in Jan, and investigating the possibilities of moving there. I joined this site hoping to find people like myself as well, and also to gather information from people who have been to Peru and possibly relocated there. Have you been to Peru in the past?

Greetings Jay
Nice to meet you (virtually).  I've not been there yet.  How was your most recent trip to Peru?  Are you going to drive there?  I am still reading and researching on places of interest there.