A Question re:English Teaching Jobs in Auvergne

Hello. Does anyone know the names of any  university, school, company or private language schools in Clermont-Ferrand,Vichy or Gannat that might  hire a native English-speaker U.S. citizen with a degree, a CELTA certificate and several years of experience to teach English? Thank you.

Hi 1IntrntlGourmet! Try to use Google to find contact details of universities, schools.. in Auvergne, then you could send them your cv / call.

You might use our Auvergne classifieds to put an ad in the Job section and have a look at the Find a job in France guide, there are some useful links for finding a job.

I wish you good luck
Christine

For the private language schools it is better to be in situ - would-be teachers just walk into the schools with their CV - in French of course, and with a picture.

I don't know about universities, but teachers in French schools - primary, collège or lycée are civils servants, so you would need to restrict your search to private or international schools. Some non-French nationals do manage to break into the state school system - but don't count on it.

Hi, my name is Maria and I am a head teacher in a language school in Clermont Ferrand. If you are still looking for a position just let me know.

Hello there Maria,

Welcome on board  :)

It will be better to drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website if you have a proposal : Teaching jobs in Auvergne

This thread is from 2010 you will not probably have any response, so i am closing it.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed