New Zealand Nanny Looking for Job in Dubai

Hello,
I am 20 years old and currently live in Wellington New Zealand, but am intending to relocate to Dubai early next year (negotiable). I am looking for employment as a nanny. I am eldest of 13 and have a lot of experience with children. I adore children and always get along well with them. I am patient and understanding and determined to do my best to become a happy addition to any family.

I look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Olivia McKenna

I don't think working as a nanny in this country as a good choice since you can't expect a good salary. May I know your academic background?

Hi Olivia,

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have any experience working as a nanny? Are you coming here via a reputable company? You need to understand that laws here are very different than you're used to. If you have friends here, ask them about laws you'll be subjected to.

Being a nanny is not the ideal choice for a job, since it involves less salary and probably more effort at all levels on your part.

After getting job offers, inquire about everything you can. And I repeat that you ask people you may know here for the move.

Regards,
Ahmad

Since you are a native English speaker, it will be easy for you to find  Admin/ Reception kind of jobs which ensure better pay and growth prospects.