Immigration opens in Portugal for peoples who entered in Europe legall

Dear Friends,
I heard that Portugal open his doors to those peoples who entered in Europe legally can apply for residency/immigration in Portugal.

I need information what kind of documents we need for this some kind of working contract etc I entered in Europe with a legal entry in feb 2010 any helpful information will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you & regards,
Rehan

The program created is for investments.
here is an oficial website to gather more information.

http://www.portugalglobal.pt/EN/General … ramme.aspx

what you are referring to is a contract based migration entry.
diferent approach.

hi my name is khan and i am married with portusues wife in 2005 and after iwe moved in uk and now i have 5 year old daughter also and now i want to applay for portuguese passport can somebody help me that what dacumint i need for this and how i can applay in uk thanks

Contact the nearest Portuguese embassy or consulate.

sir i entered in europ leggal in 2008 but now i want portugal immigration pls give me some information about portugal immigretion im thankfull to u than u so much

Hi, you need to anticipate the following task :
* need to go to Portugal
* Open a finance number  ( we can help if you cant open it)
* Find out a job contract
* Pay social tax
* Register to SAF online after 6 months of your finance number
* Local immigration will call you and give you an appointment with a Bio matric.
* A solicitor should go with you on your appointment day
* You should then receive a Residence Card valid for 1 year  which can renewable up to 5 years

If you need any help please do not hesitate to ask me. Many thanks.

sir than u so much im thank full to u all life GOD bless u

Please tell me if my child is born in Portugal so he get Citizenship directly or how much time take to get chitizenship
Please Help me

Thank you sir your information really good please tell me it is possible i can apply finance number from the Inernet, and how much i have to pay for finance number

sir i also entered europe legally and want your help what to do in portugal i mean how to apply for the residence status in portugal pls give me advice ............. many regards God bless u .... thanks

Hi usman12345 > Maybe you will receive more answers to your question if you can create a new topic with your question on the Portugal forum;)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Thanks Priscilla i will post

Hello my name is zeeshan I am legally entered in EU so now I want get immigration of portugal.so that s why I need a job contract.if any body have so contact me ***

Gratefull of yours
           Zeeshan butt

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Immigration opens in Portugal for peoples who entered in Europe legall.Please  gine me sagetion about prodcedure of Portugal recidence card.  thanks

Hell every one am raj kumar I entered portugal with valid schengen visa and now I would like apply for immigration can any one help me with this. Thanks in advance

Hello sir
Can u pls give me your email address i need to ask about portugal immigration

Thank you so much

Hello sir,  my name Hussan singh i am Hindu ,my girl friend name Neetu Rani  and she Sikh .we both entered in europe on senegan visa on same date. We apply asyl in Austria  same date  we both have finger in austria .we  both want  to go portugal and apply. for immigration and my wife pregnent baby come in april plz give me right way

Hi, you need to anticipate the following task :
* need to go to Portugal
* Open a finance number  ( we can help if you cant open it)
* Find out a job contract
* Pay social tax
* Register to SAF online after 6 months of your finance number
* Local immigration will call you and give you an appointment with a Bio matric.
* A solicitor should go with you on your appointment day
* You should then receive a Residence Card valid for 1 year  which can renewable up to 5 years

If you need any help please do not hesitate to ask me. Many thanks.

Hi sir,
I am Indian working at new Delhi airport I want to move in Portugal can u help me for job

@ayaanbinasif > you are welcome to give useful information directly on the forum so that everyone can benefit from it. [just a little reminder that free advertising is not allowed on the forum]

@vinay kumar tiwari > i would invite you to start a new topic with your question on the Lisbon forum for a better visibility.

Thank you.

hi how are you brother how long does it take time to get first 1 years visa

We wish you a lot of success in France but personally we preferred to emigrate in Panama because we think that there is not future anymore in Europe.
Good luck, good continuation.

Auda and Cris :top:

jakejone wrote:

hi how are you brother how long does it take time to get first 1 years visa

Well almost 6 to 8 months

i need your help please help me

Hi inderjohn - how can we help you please :) ?

Hello,
How are you?You can contact me for a meeting.I am from France but at
this moment in Portugal.
Best regards.

Hi i want to know how to register with saf thanks

I want to get a year visa in portugal

Sir/Madam
                I hope you will be fine .i am living in Lisbon Portugal on refugee

status and i have full time work permission as well .i want to know

that can i change my refugee status on work permit

Regard

Shahzad

immigration is clearly updated by someone here

Hi can have ur address or contact details as i need some help for portugal? Thanks

Hi,
Were are you at this moment?Give your cellphone to contact you as soon as possible.
Regards.

@ Amut > Why are you asking for contacts details of the members here on the forum? It would be really wiser to communicate all useful information on the forum itself so that everybody can make use of them.  :/

I have also seen that you have posted on the Paraguay forum  :unsure , how can Expat.com help you please?

Thanks

Priscilla

(P.S sorry for the off topic)

Hello

Hello. How to open finance numbr?? I need asap.. thanks,.

you need local guaranty who has already residence. he will be responsible for all of ur debts. you need to go to finance office with your passport along with your particular person is going to help you.

How about portuguese who can help me to make finance number. Is it ok?Where is finance office. Do u know the adress?? Tell me pls,, thanks

Hiya

Hi everyone!
I want to know if someone enter in eurp by illgale way in this case still he can applicable to apply for Protugal immigration ???
Waiting for replies

yes you may have portugese friend who can help you, check on web portal Financas and you will able to locate nearest office

Closed