Looking for a nanny job in Chile

Hello,
Anyone here can help me to find an employer.I really want to work in Chile.
Hope someone can help me. I am currently working as domestic helper here in Singapore.

Thank you

Hi jhuvzkie1682

Welcome on board :)

I will invite you to please post your resume in the Personal and household services jobs in Santiago :)

Best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi max,
Thank you so much for your advice.

Hi! Can You send you resume?
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum + drop an advert in the Jobs in Santiago section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

what is the best site or place to find jobs in pucon chile?

Hi

When you are in Santiago, please let me know. I have a little one of 16 months and can need some help. Kind regards (xxx)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum + drop an advert in the Jobs in Santiago section

Hi! are you still looking for a nanny job here in Chile? I'm looking for a nanny to help me out with my 2 kids and house. Please send me your contact and resume if you have one. All the best!

Hi

We'll be in Santiago the 19th of January. Please, contact me.

Hi!
do you have an email where we can contact each other? I would like to know more about you and if you are interested in the job. Do you have a resume?
Thank you!
christianne

Hello Mam,
Thank you for replying my ads.Yes I am interested to work in Chile, but currently I am working here in Singapore. I will email to you my resume as soon as I scan it.
Thanks again.
Sincerely yours,
Juvy Flaviano

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum.

Hello Mam,
Where can I send my resume.
Thank you
Sincerely yours,
Juvy Flaviano

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Hi Juvy!
Thanks for responding. Do you have a personal email that way we can talk through there.
I would like to know more about you.
Sincerely,
Christianne

where are you now? you can post nanny job at Santiago Times newspaper.

Hi,
I am currently working here in Singapore..

Hello! Im Mercedita Buan lm 46 yrs old looking for a job in Chile .i live in Osorno Santiago .Im a Filipina i work before in Saudi And in Hong kong as a Nanny and in Restaurant as a Cashier and Service crew im undergraduate of Nursing and HRM
Hope for your respond
Thank you

Hi, i'm Kate. 36 years old. Filipina. currently living in Conchali. i am looking for a full time and part time job here in Chile. weekdays working would be great.  i had 5 years of experience taking care of kids. sending them to all the activity school. play and assist them for daily routine. i also had an experienced to other field. Gracias!

Regards!

Anyone seeking work should post their CV in the jobs section, top of this page.