Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

:heart:

You can maybe tell me how it is over there after you installed ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

@salziz If you crate a new thread for recomendation in jeddah then it will be good ! you will get more responses !

Would be great if there any meet-up organized around Khobar, I'd be happy to join!

@freeasabird1913: If you crate a new thread on khober Expat-Meet Ups then it will be more responses !

hello, newbie here :) from Jeddah

any female would like to meet up with me?? im in riyadh  :) .

Hey Gyus,, recently moved to Riyadh, please add me, and let me know if there is any gathering, would love to be in...

:)

Hello gentlemen, recently arrived Jeddah any plans for gathering.

Hi everyone! i recently posted about Women's Group available in Khobar / Dammam before reading this. I am presently in Khobar. Please count me in... i would love to meet people especially women to share same interests with. Thanks :heart:

Errrrrrr!!!! What did it mean exactly ? :blink:
Sorry I got really bad English :P

Hi to everyone!
I just arrived to Riyadh and I´m looking for a social link among expatriates. If there is any expat meeting, please count on mi and my husband. We´d love to participate in and meet a new people!!

women are not allowed and strictly prohibited to participate such activities in the kingdom except in their compounds.

mostly people will ask you here for facebook, twitter, instagram, skype, whatsapp, emails, and cellphone,

beware of them

apologize if someone mind.

Understood, thanks

I am going to form a photography group here in Riyadh, if you and your husband are interested in joining the group, you are most welcome... :-)

Hi! Im Jorge next month I will be in Riad!

Thanks!

Hi
I'm really happy to join the meet up group.

Hello, new here and glad to join!

Guitarist🎤🎻🎸🎹🔊🇸🇦

i like to meet musicians too. somebody here near Jubail area? life is kinda somewhat boring out here. wanna go out and meet new freinds.

Hello Guys,

Any meetup in Jeddah? :)

Sajid G wrote:

Hello Guys,

Any meetup in Jeddah? :)

I m in riyadh 😊😊😊

Is the scene still on?

hello! I'm in riyadh.. count me in if there's a group meet and greet here.

Hell, I am an English lecturer at a govt college here. Even I am new here and visit Jeddah every Thursday evening and leave on Saturday evening. Dont know anybody around. Would be glad to have friends.

I.m in
Just tell where and when

Nice idea. I would be in Jedda on Friday and Saturday (not Saturday evening coz I go back to my city)

You can join also parties, like home made with families, go outing on beach spent time, having fun, if you like to have some good time with your husband welcome to jeddah if every you visit, just click me, I have lot's of families friends in some of compounds, and inside compounds it's good to have fun as we have security and full freedom.
Welcome to jeddah

Anna Andry wrote:

Hi to everyone!
I just arrived to Riyadh and I´m looking for a social link among expatriates. If there is any expat meeting, please count on mi and my husband. We´d love to participate in and meet a new people!!

hi how are you plz content me xxx whatsapp

Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello!

Thank you very much for this kindly invitation! If some day we´re planning to go to Jeddah I´ll write you without doubts!

welcome.. you can contact me anytime here. it's my whatsapp. xxx

Anna Andry wrote:

Hello!

Thank you very much for this kindly invitation! If some day we´re planning to go to Jeddah I´ll write you without doubts!

Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Akprince wrote:

welcome.. you can contact me anytime here. it's my whatsapp.xxx

Anna Andry wrote:

Hello!

Talk about persistent !

count me in as long as in any riyadh place...

what about here in Jubail? anyone?

yup, also schedule a meet up in jubail....

any females group?

Yup it's a fantastic idea, and I am ready to participate, its always good to meet new people

@Tiger993, the previous thread in this topic was from 2015. Perhaps you could start a new thread

Any meetup in near future...?

Bro i agreed with you but i live in jeddaeh😔