Anyone For Table Tennis - preferably Malaz Area!

Is there a league or other groups playing table tennis in riyadh currently? I'm a medium/advanced skill enthusiast and really enjoy TT. I live near Kingdom hospital area and can commute.

Hi there,

I'm not an expat but an consultant who is about to start an assignment in Riyadh, with 2 week stay per month.

As I'm an enthusiastic (Division 3 level) tennis player in London, I was wondering how easy and flexible it was in Riyadh to play/train on a pop-up basis and what club you would advice me to join.

I welcome any help on this matter!

Many thanks,

Gilles

Hi, I can play very well. I live in Seder village. Here is place to play TT. Who wants to play with me.

My phone nr:  ++++

Mustafa

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Sir do you where can we play table tennis were living near marriot hotel

Kabayan naglalaro karin ba ng table tennis, meron ba d2 sa riyadh un maraming manlalaro, laro nmn tayo minsan

Hi naps,

Can you please keep it in English on the Anglophone Forum :)

Thank you

Maximilien

I was asking about where in Riyadh can I play table tennis with more skillful player like sports center for table tennis.

kabayan. table tennis player din ako. nag hahanap din ako ng makaka laro. yun nga lang di ko nadala racket ko. From Riyadh ako

I'm available in malaz :-)

let me join, but I'm not good :-)

Lets meet up this coming weekends friday or saturday to play table tennis who wants to join

Its my favorite sport ... I dont play since long time  :dumbom:

hahaha :-)

Hi... I am searching table tennis from last two months. I am in Malaz and available in evenings and weekends. Your coordination for finding such environment would be great for me.

Hi,

Yes interested. I'm in Riyadh for 3 weeks and am staying in a hotel on south Olaya street. Actually there is a semi-decent table in the  hotel. Let me know if interested to play this weekend.

Well I live in Malaz but I'm not a pro in table-tennis, we usually play in our gym.. Sometimes!

Obviously it's not viable for you to take a gym membership as you're only here for 3 weeks but you can go to UBC (Universal Bowling Center), they've tables over there and you will find some good partner.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I live here in Riyadh Exit 3. In my college days I'm varsity and I train table tennis. Who wants table tennis buddies and training can contact me **, every Friday I'm free.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : You can drop an advert in the Sports partners Classifieds section to spread the word + Share personal contact infos only in private please.

hi guys i've been looking for a table for almost 2 yrs.. pls give me a call..xxx..i am a Filipino..i trained kids before for 5 yrs. or feel free to e-mai.             
xxx"

Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

where?? when?? e mail me..*******

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.

Hi All,

New to Riyadh.

is this group still active.

Want to play Table tennis on regular basis with competitive players to prepare for open competitions.

Thanks.

Hi mrwarbhe,

Welcome on board  :)

If you are looking for serious players, better you drop an advert in the classifieds under sports partner.

Here is the direct link to drop an advert : https://www.expat.com/en/add-classified … ia/riyadh/

All the best
Bhavna

Hi Bhavana,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. Tc, Regards,

mrinal

Could be possible if you were in Jeddah. I'd like to meet with you with my 17 y.o. Sriver FX 2.0

I AM IN JEDDAH, ABHUR NORTH

feel free to PM me if your looking for a player. thanks i am free everyday 7:00pm onwards.

Hi

am staying in malaz, kindly send me the address so that will meet there.

hi., do you have good quality of table tennis racket?

No, I need to buy.
am trying to find out place/court where in malaz to play,

one of my friend told me yesterday that his colleague were looking for players. but i said i need to find a good rubber first.

Ok nop i will join, good rubber ?

yeah. i have to fine tennergy butterfly or xiom rubber.

Hi Is there any place where we can play table tennis in Malaz area in Riyadh???

How to contact you ?

you can reach me on xxx

Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

Hi! Is this your place or is this a public table tennis playing area?

I am looking out for a place like club or sports center.

No place of my own.

Are the Table Tennis players still on?
Have I missed the game ) ;
Please let know if we can meet flr some TT time these days.

I would like to play as I am fund of competing with nice players no.***
Cantact me if you want

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Copy paste is not allowed on the forum.